chapter 2.i dont know u

I was still so mad at kai the reason is not because he was talking shit but also because neither him nor the boys know that I fell in love with kairi when we were in elementary that's why I never got a boyfriend because I still am in love with kairi. This summer I was going to finally tell him but right when I was going to he told us he got a girlfriend who is a senior who is getting held back. I was so sad that day so I told the boys that I wasn't feeling good. After that day kairi hasn't texted me nor called me. I don't know what happened to him but I know it has something to do with Emily. I was now walking down the hall to my last class which I have with kairi. I walked in and saw kai and Emily making out because the teacher wasn't here so i walked to the back and set my things down. I was just sitting there when kai sat in the seat next to me i was confused. But then Emily came to my seat.
E - move bitch
M - the fuck did you just say to me hoe
E - I said move are you deaf
M - maybe or I just don't want to move for a ugly ass slut
K - mia stfu just move
M - kairi for one ur not my dad and for two I don't have to move ur the one who decided to move back here so leave me tf alone bitch
E - kai I'm just going to sit next to Lee my friend k
K - fine I'll be back here with the slut who hangs with my boys.
M - kairi I don't know what the fuck is ur problem but that's it ur bitchass can have ur girl next to u. I DON'T KNOW YOU ANYMORE. But I'm done and dont think about talking to me again. And if ur hoe of a girlfriend hurts u I hope it hurts bad and I'll be over here saying I told you so.
I was now walking out of the school because I was leaving I cant stand kairi and his bitch. like put her on a leash and control that slut because I'm done with that shit.
I was riding my skateboard while bumbin I dont fuck wit u by big Sean
Then I got home and after tonight I could only see one color and the the hunt would begin on finding my soulmate. After I ate some dinner and got ready for bed since I'm not hanging out with the boys because of kairi and I fell asleep.

Authors notes:
This story is getting better dont worry and thanks for reading.