trust

Ayy, Lee, grab my Veneta sandals
Ahem
Yuh
Ayy

Mia's p.o.v
When I walked into my first class every one was looking at me. I had to be positive so I just went and sat down at my seat. Then when I thought it couldn't get worse alvaro walked in.

I grab my Veneta sandals then I'ma hop to the sto'
I ask my niggas, "What you want? 'Cause I'ma get me some clothes"

After when he walked in then mattia walked in. And they just had to pick the seats right behind me. To be honest I was scared alvaro might try and hit me again. But I think right now I'm in the safe zone. Right?

They said, "I want me Saint Laurent and some vintage Dior"

Wrong. I was not safe no matter where I was because everyone got told the lie that kairi spread around the school.

I said, "Fuck you niggas, I'ma get me vintage Dior"
'Cause ain't nobody ever seen a nigga rock it before

Then things took a turn for the worst. I was sitting there listening to the teacher when Mattia threw a note at me and it said.

𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑙𝑢𝑡 - 𝑚.𝑝

When I read that I felt like crying. Me and mattia were besties and now he just thinks of me as this whore that cheated on kairi when I didn't do shit.

Emo bitches on my line, typin', "XD" and "Rawr"
That means to fuck 'em in the kitty 'til they can't live no more (Okay)

After sitting there for a minute I raised my hand and asked the teacher to leave. When I walked out I felt tears trickle down my face. I mean how much worse can this day get. Truth be told it is gonna get a lot worse because I can feel it.

I'm a dragon in the sky, see me fly as I soar
Ain't no explanations about how a nigga so fly
He keep it cool, he keep it nice, I'm just that one type of guy

When I was walking I got pulled into a empty classroom.

M - woah what the hell.
Ale - shhhhh dont be loud
M - ale what are you doing in here I thought all of you guys dont like me?
Ale - look I know you didn't do all the things that they said that you did.
M - really?
Ale - of course.

I need a thick bitch, Spanish bitch, the one that will ride
But for now, I gotta chill and keep it one-hunnid real
I do what's wrong, I do my time, I keep the end of the deal
See me chillin' and relaxin', countin' up to a mil'
I keep my niggas by my side and they is ready to kill
Fuck teachers, fuck school, they don't know what I feel
Well let me quit the fuckin' yappin', grab my vintage Dior
I walk with consequences, knowin' I'll be dead on the floor.

Ale - I'm gonna stick by your side but I'm also going to act like I dont like you.
M - why?
Ale - so we can expose the boys.
M - ale I truly do love you like a brother but why should I believe you.
Ale - because you are like my little sister and I love you.
M - mhm?
Ale - look mia I just need you to trust me for this to work out.
M - fine I trust you.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N
I'm back bitches pretty soon here we are gonna end season 2 and then like two weeks after we end season 2 we will start season 3. I love you guys so much🥺❤. And thank you so much for reading and voting.