chapter 1. beginning of school

Mia's p.o.v
Today was the first day of junior year and I really don't want to go to school. Today was the day where I only saw one color until I find my soulmate wich is probably a trash can with my luck. After tonight I would only see one color wich sucks because how am I supposed to know what outfit matches. But to my luck my mom doesn't work so when she wakes me up I'll ask her if the colors of my outfit match or not. While I could still see color I picked this outfit

After I got done getting ready I went in Alvaro's room and woke him up

After I got done getting ready I went in Alvaro's room and woke him up. After I made us our lunches and our breakfast when I was done eating breakfast alvaro finally came down stairs. Once when varo was done we got our longboard skateboards and rode to roshuan's house before we went to school.

 Once when varo was done we got our longboard skateboards and rode to roshuan's house before we went to school

This ur longboard ^
Once when we got to school we had a bunch of time left so we met up with the boys.
A - ( alvaro )
Ale - ( alejandro)
K - ( kairi)
M - ( mia )
Mat - ( mattia )
R - ( roshuan )
A - hey hoes wussup ?
Mat - oh nothing just trying to convince kairi that Emily is not hanging out with us on our boys night.
K - I don't understand why she cant come. I mean mia gets to come.
Ale - that's because she IS one of the boys duh.
K - that's still unfair because she is a girl and the only reason why she is allowed to come is because alvaro is her twin.
M - how about I wont come since kairi is acting like an ass about the fact that I'm not just alvaro's twin but I'm apart of the group and am one of the boys.
I got so annoyed so after I just walked off.
Alvaro's p.o.v
Ale - wow bro that was kinda a dick move.
K - I didn't mean to sound like I don't want her here.
A - that was fucked up tho because ur supposed to be her best friend not talk shit about how its unfair she gets to come when you damn well know that we don't like Emily for one and for two mia is apart of the group and my sister.
Back to Mia's p.o.v
I was so mad kairi had to talk shit about me being in the group even tho he is my best friend. But ever since he got together with Emily I lost my best friend. He got distant and now he is talking shit on me like who the fuck do you think your talking about because I didn't do shit to you.

Authors notes:
This one was not exciting but you know that the next ones are going to get better this was just a filler