ch.12 heart ache

Mia's p.o.v
I was finally going to see kai. To be honest I was freaking the fuck out but I need to talk to him. This morning when I woke up I could finally see color. Probably because I found out who my soulmate was and then confessed my feelings towards him.

 Probably because I found out who my soulmate was and then confessed my feelings towards him

(Without the glasses and airforce 1s instead of those ugly ass shoes.)
I wanted to look like a bad bitch today. So I wore that. Then i rode my longboard to school because when i woke up alvaro was gone.
TIME SKIP
I was now at school and I saw the most heart crumbling thing. It was kairi kissing some blond bitch. I felt like I was gonna be sick so I ran to the closest girls bathroom. Once when I ran into the first stall I threw up. After I couldn't stop crying. Why would he do this to me we r supposed to be soulmates and that fuckin bitch broke my heart. I started crying more when I heard a knock on the girls bathroom door. I opened the door to see the one and only mattia polibio.
Mat - whoah what's wrong
M - its nothing
Mat - mia I've known you long enough to know when your lying to me
M - its kairi I saw him kissing some blond girl.
Mat - I know I saw too aren't they so cute tho.
M - no mattia their not because that's supposed to be me.
Mat - what do you mean?
M - mattia me and kairi both saw the same color and when I confessed my feelings towards him we could finally see all colors again.
Mat - wow so he knows and now he is just avoiding you.
M - ya and he found a new girlfriend as he was avoiding me.
Mat - damn I thought my life was tough.
M - why would he do that to me tho
Mat - I dont know maybe you should go talk to him and ask him
M - ya I'll ask him after school.
TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL
It was after school and I was looking for kairi. All day he was avoiding me and he didn't even sit at the table when it was lunch. I was getting ready to give up when I saw him walking towards me.......
TO BE CONTINUED

A/n
Another cliffhanger. What do you think kairi is gonna say. Also thank you so much if you read this book. It really means a lot to me and I luv y'all.