ch 8. what happend

Mia's p.o.v
I heard people talking and I could faintly see bright lights. Then I started to feel my hand being squeezed. I felt so drained and tired but I was able to open my eyes to see what was going on.
A - mia oh my god ur awake
M - what happened why am I here
Ale - you dont remember do you
M - no
Mat - well we were at school eating lunch and then mariano showed the whole school the video of him raping you. So you ran out and all of us chased you and when we got to your house you were in your bathroom passed out and surrounded by blood. So we called 911 and they took u and we drove here.
A - and thank god that ur awake
M - wow that's crazy
Ro - ya but thank god ur here and alive because all of us love you even kairi
M - wait I remember what happened now. Why would he do that to me he was supposed to be my best friend
R - who knows he is being fuckin bipolar that's all I know.

Kairi's p.o.v
Why would I do that to her I literally showed the whole school that she got raped. And to think this whole time Emily was convincing me that mia wanted mat to do that to her. Then I got a call from Roshuan.
K - hello?
Ro - kairi you fuckin bitch
K - what?
Ro - kai you broke her
K - Roshuan what the hell are you talking about
Ro - after when we went running for mia when we got to alvaro's house she was in her bathtub in a pool of blood and she wouldn't wake up.
When I heard that my heart dropped and I felt so guilty and like I was going to cry.
Ro - look I gotta go we're at the hospital and they said she might not make it and you should come  apologize because this could be the last time you see her.
After when I hung up I got up from my bed and got ready to leave and I was walking out when I saw Emily come towards me. Fuck I have to apologize I cant deal with Emily's bullshit right now.
TO BE CONTINUED

A/n
We back at it and the next chapter is gonna be more positive.