what a welcome home

I had Kaia Crane Cosentino at 12 a.m on april 4 2020. (There is no Coronavirus in this story) it was now april 6th so I have been in the hospital for two days already. Ever since I had kaia mattia has been closer to me than ever. But he still acts wierd. I'm getting out today since I had a natural birth and not a C-section which is good. I filled out the paper work and everything. Then I got in my car with kaia and we drove to mattia's house. When we got there I took kaia out of her carseat and we walked in since I have a spare key to his house. When I walked in I heard moaning. I trusted him so I thought he might be master baiting. But then I heard a girl and then he said the name cynthia. So I walked downstairs and opened his door and I saw him fucking this bitch. When he heard the door open he looked at me and started laughing at me. I felt sick to my stomach and then I felt like I was gonna throw up. I ran up the stairs and picked up kaia's carseat with her in it and put her in the car safely. Then I ran to the driver's seat and started crying. And that's when I realized this mother fucker played me. I then stopped crying and drove home. Goddamn why cant anything good happen to me. I mean mattia was there with me for almost the whole pregnancy. What a welcome home to me.