Parking I got out and went into through the school doors to see Brian at my locker waiting.

"What the heck took you so long?" He said angrily. Well excuse the f**ck out of me, the only person that should be angry is me, as he was the one that woke me up at 6 this morning.

"Brian I will smash your head in, so just shut up for the remainder of the day that you're around me" I walked around him heading to the canteen to sit and look out of f**cking for the remainder of the time, until class starts.

"No need to be so aggressive, I did you a favour actually, because as for some reason you're ever late on Mondays, so you're welcome" he said catching up.

I didn't answer him, a soft answer turn away wrath. Yes I know the Bible , somewhat , thank my grandma for that.

About fifteen minutes later, the bell rung which meant school begun which meant it'll be 30 more minutes before classes start. School begins at 8 and classes start at 8:30, they say they are giving us time to prepare for class and for those that are late to get little more time to come.

"Hey guys, why you here so early?" Jeremy said sitting down beside Brian and conner sat beside me.

"Oh I don't know why don't you ask our dear friend Brian" I said looking at him and rolling my eyes.

"Oh stop being so over dramatic, my mistress is punishing me, well this is part of the punishment and out of the kindness of my heart I decided to wake Alex up for school and his ungrateful ass is being well ungrateful"

"Anyways, I don't even want know what you did this time, but Alex Jeremy and I were planning to skip first class and go check out the new pizza place that opened up down the street, so you guys wanna come?"

"Totally" Brian said all excited.

"Aren't you on punishment?" Jeremy asked

"Eh, invade you forget I loved being punished" Brian said smirking

"So how about you Alex?" Conner asked

" I can't guys, my parents told the teachers to keep a close eye on me , I can't offered to slip up"

"Bummer, well we'll see you at lunch" Jeremy said

The bell rung and we went our separate ways. Heading to English class I went to my locker to get my stuff. Getting ready to head to class now I was roughly shoved into my locker and the living air got knocked out of me when I received a fist to the stomach.

"Well well, isn't it the all confident and bad Alex bravado, where your little security at now ?" Great. Let me introduce you all to Jamie and his clowns Ryan and Joe. They've hated me as long as I can remember, all because one of their friends was my dominant and when we broke up she told them this heap of lie about how I break her heart and all, when she was the one who broke me. Since then they tried to get me alone to beat me up as they're afraid of Jeremy and conner, because they got their assess hands to them the last time they tried to beat me.

I guess I forgot about them as they left me alone because wherever you saw one of my friends you say the other not far behind.

"I don't think their here Jamie" Joe said smiling.

"Oh, good because now we can have some fun" Ryan said while cracking his knuckles.

I bend Jamie hand, loosing his grip and stepping back.

"Sorry guys but I'm running late for class so maybe some other time" spinning around and getting ready to walk off I got a kick to the back sending me on the floor HARD, making my nose bleed.