Beach Day: Chapter 1

Umi was sitting on her couch thinking about μ's upcoming live show. She was feeling a bit nervous about it, the group wasn't sure how it was going to go since their last live was a little off. Lately the members have been stressed about exams coming up soon so they weren't doing their best. But deep down they wanted to win, so they had to try even harder.

Umi heard a notification from her phone so she picked it up, it was from her close friend Honoka.

Honoka 🍞:
Hey Umi I just talking to Kotori and we came up with an idea to get the stress off our mind for a bit since we have the weekend off we thought we would have a day at the beach with the rest of μ's. We reallyyyy want you to come so please say yes hehe.

Umi 💙:
That sounds lovely! I would love to join you guys. ❤ I'll check my schedule.

Honoka 🍞:
Okie! I'll tell Kotori you're coming! Talk to you later :)

Umi 💙:
Okay thank you again for inviting me.

Honoka 🍞:
Of course!

----------

Umi was at the store looking for a new swimsuit to buy. She didn't want to wear her old one since it didn't really fit her as well anymore.

After looking around for a bit she found one she liked, it was a sky blue two piece swimsuit with dark blue flower pattern on it. It also had white bows on the sides, she felt a little embarrassed about wearing it but there wasn't really any other one she liked so she decided to just go with it, even though it was a bit more revealing than she expected.
She checked the price tag and felt a little better since it wasn't too pricey.

----------

"Hello Honoka, Kotori." Umi smiled at the two.
"Hey Umiii! You're here early!" Honoka giggled.
"Hi Umi!" Kotori said waving her hand at the blue haired girl.
"When is everyone else comimg?" Asked Umi.
"They should be here in about 30 minutes." Kotori said.
"You want to help us set up our stuff! We have nine chairs and towels, we brought some pool floats and a cooler with drinks for everyone! Some of stuff is still in the car so we'll have to go get it." Honoka said cheerfully.
"How thoughtful of you to bring all that stuff for all of us, and of course I will help set up." Umi replied.

The three friends went to go get everything ready for the rest of μ's.

"Errr, this chair is heavy!" Honoka groaned.
"Honoka, this is no time for complaining" Umi sighed.
"Um I'll help carry that!" Kotori said.
"Ehehe, thanks" Honoka responded.

When they were all done setting up by that time Rin, Hanayo, and Maki had all arrived so they were waiting on the third years.

"Well what should we do while we wait?" Maki asked.
"I wanna jump in the water, nya!" Rin said excitedly.
"Me too." Said Hanayo.
"Fine fine let's go" Maki said.
"Wait for meeee!" Said Honoka.
"Ehehe, are you coming too, Umi?" Asked Kotori.
"No I think I'll wait here for the others." She replied.
"Okay, see you when they arrive!" Kotori smiled.

Nozomi and Eli arrived together. Umi felt a bit jealous of Nozomi but she wasn't sure why.
"Hello Eli and Nozomi, nice too see you." Umi greeted the two girls.
"Hi Umi!" The two said.
"Are we too early? I don't see the others." Eli asked.
"No you're on time, the others went to go play in the water but I decided I would stay and wait for you guys."
"Oh okay" Eli smiled.
"Do you want to go sit together, Eli?" Nozomi asked.
"Sure thing!" Eli responded.
Umi felt a bit upset at the thought of the two sitting together.
"Um, may I sit with you guys?" Umi asked.
"Of course!" Nozomi smiled.
"Th-Thank you very much. Why don't I show you where the seats are." Umi smiled back.
"That would be great." Eli replied.

Three of the girls all sat down together.
"Ah, the weather sure is nice today." Nozomi said.
"Mhm." They both replied.
"Would you two like something to drink?" Umi asked.
"Sure what do we have?" Eli asked.
Umi pointed to the cooler and Eli and Nozomi looked inside and got themselves something to drink.
"Heyy!" Rin said running up to the girls.
"Hi" said Hanayo as well.
"Hey guys." Maki said
"Hi Rin, hi Hanayo, hi Maki!" Said Eli.
"Hi guys!" Nozomi said.
"Where's Nico?" Asked Maki.
"She hasn't come yet." Umi replied.
"Oh okay" Hanayo said.

"Guys?!" They all heard in a faint voice.
"Over here!" Rin said waving her arms at the dark haired girl.
"Ugh, why did no one tell me where you guys were?" Nico said.
"I apologize." Umi responded.
"Hmph" Nico said crossing her arms together.
"Ugh Nico! Don't be rude." Maki said.
"Says you! 'Princess' " Nico said as Maki twirled her hair around with her finger.
"G-Guys..." Said Hanayo.
"Hey you want to go for a swim" asked Nozomi.
"Yeah!" Said everyone else.

They all walked over to the ocean.

Rin, Hanayo and Nozomi all went together

Nico and Maki swam away together

And that left Eli and Umi together.

Eli splashed some water at Umi and giggled.
"Whaaa?" Umi said embarrassed.
"Let's have some fun!" Said Eli.
"I-In that case..." Umi splashed some water back at Eli.
"Haha, that's the spirit!" Eli said as she chased Umi around trying to splash more water at her.
"Ahaha, Th-This is fun." Umi replied.
They two kept running and until they bumped into Nozomi.
"Haha sorry!" Eli said.
"It's okay!" Said Nozomi.
Umi felt even more jealous then before. Eli and Nozomi where close friends so when ever the three of them hung out Umi always felt like a third wheel. Umi loved spending time with Eli, Eli always made her feel more comfortable, whenever she couldn't go to Honoka or Kotori she could always go to Eli for help. Eli made her feel like she was worth something.
"Hey Umi do you want to go sit on the chairs and take a break?" Eli suggested.
"Yes" Umi replied.
"Okay I'll see you later Nozomi!" Eli said.
"See you" Nozomi responded.

Eli and Umi find their spot to sit at.
"I'm glad we're at the beach today, since I've been so nervous about our live and exams and stuff." Said Umi
"I know, Kotori and Honoka are really nice to have done this for us." Eli replied.
"Yes I agree." Said Umi.
Eli smiled at Umi.
"I really enjoy hanging out with you Eli." Umi told her.
"I really enjoy it too" the blonde giggled before giving Umi a big hug.
"Wanna go hang out with the others before we leave?" Eli asked.
"Of course" Umi responded.

---------

"Bye Everyone!"
"See you later!"
"Goodbye!"

---------
(A/N)
Ahhh I wanted to make a EliUmi story soooo here it is ❤ Hope you like hehe :3