Justin - Drabble #16

"Hey! Watch out for the table!"

Justin sighs as he follows behind the now walking toddler. His arms stretched out as he does his best to protect the child.

You sigh from where you sit and stretch your arms out with a smile, "That's it! Come here mamas baby!"

The child giggles and speeds his pace up to get to you faster. Justin's panic level rising as he speeds up to get to you.

"Oh my god! Slow down!"

You groan at the man, "Justin, calm down."

He shakes his head as he kneels down to follow after the toddler.

"I will not! We have too many sharp things in this house! Carter could get hurt!"

"Justin, i'm watching the child from where i am! You are worse then my mother."

He halts his movements, a death glare appearing on his face. He is not your mother or worse for that matter! He crosses his arms and stands straight up, well if that's how you feel.

Carter squeals as they get closer to his mom, his hands reaching out and in one big step he falls into your lap. A giggle coming out as he looks up at his mom. His hand tangling into her hair and clapping.

"See! Carter made it here safe."

Justin nods, cracks a smile and watches his child point at his mom and giggle when you cheer the little child on.

Maybe he is being a little overprotective.