Ricky Drabble #030

A/N: may do another part but not too sure.

You don't know what you were expecting, but well. It most definitely was not that.

Everything had been done right, you had been following the plan. You spent a lot of money on this dress and this is what happens?

Rude.

Whatever confident look that had been sprawled across your face is not there now. It's now filled with shock, horror, and probably fear. At least you feel the fear flowing through your body.

You don't really know what's on your face emotion wise nor do you care.

Especially now.

So fucking rude.

This was not how the night was supposed to go.

Your hand shakes as you bring them up to your eye level, the red staining your fingers. Tears roll down your cheeks as you let the gravity take over, your hand drop and look towards the man who was once the whole entire world to you. 

He was the enemy.

All a fucking along

You can't help but feel the heart of yours shatter all over again.

He, who turned out to be the one person that was so far from who you thought they were. They weren't who you once loved. Not anymore.

Rose colored glasses and what not.

Fuck had you really done it now.

You can hear screaming, you can't quite make out who it is. Everything is fuzzy. All you can quite make out is the hearing of yours is turning to white noise. Almost like your body is caving in. Your body growing weak and holding yourself up was beginning to be a struggle.

Granted, you didn't expect to be shot either.

Welp, you can't return the dress now.

That's a bummer.

Definitely a waste of money.

Your brother, he was gonna be so pissed. Chris adored the ex of yours. He knew what he was. He even gave him his blessing and yet this is what he does.

Chris was not gonna be happy.

The pain begins to radiate through your body, the effects of the single gunshot wound hitting you. The sight fading from you.

Well, fuck.

You're blinking one second and then on the floor the next, a hand holding your head up. Black hair is all you can really see. It's a shame. You didn't expect to go out this way.

What a waste of your life.

You knew life was short especially for someone who didn't really want to nor did see themselves making it to thirty. You just didn't expect to be fucking shot.

It's fucked.

                                      -------

Chris is the first one in the room, his eyes searching around for the sounds that sounded like guns. A shot being fired. His eyes find the problem. His perfectly painted on eyebrow arching with such a sinister look.

It stays there before he is looking to find who had been injured. It immediately shifting before he is running to the side of his sister, Y/N.

Anger and sadness filling his body as he turns to look at the man.

Ricky's screaming as soon as he is in the room. His black hair no longer up in its perfect style. His eyes filled with distress. The once perfect eyeliner smearing.
He can hear Chris screaming, yelling, and raising hell.

He knows he should be by his brother in law's side, but he can't manage to find himself there.

He came as fast as he could. He heard the commotion. He just couldn't get to you fast enough. He also didn't play his cards right. Clearly. He didn't think your ex would be the enemy.

He wasn't who he thought he was looking for.

Granted, he isn't the issue nor concern now. He'll find him and snap his neck later. No one is leaving the place without his brothers snapping each and every single persons neck.

He is part of a powerful mafia family and he'll use that for his advantage even if he refuses to do any of the main things asked.

His eyes fill with tears, just aching to be released as he holds you.

"Stay fucking with me."

He can't help but scream it.

Over and over.

He won't let you die here.

You have a life to live and if he gets you out of here, saves you, he'll make sure you don't have to be apart of this ever again. He'll leave you to make sure you have a good life.

He refuses to let you die without a fight.

If it's the last he does, he will go with you if you can't make this out alive.