Ryan - Drabble #10

Ryan's long tattooed arms are wrapped around you, holding into his side. Skin slick with sweat, breathing heavy as he moves a few strands of hair out of your face, pressing a kiss to your temple. Earning a smile from your face as you look up to him while his heart is steadily playing like a music beat in your ear.

"You know, i don't need Valentine's day to prove my love to you. Right?"

Nodding, you shuffle to your stomach and prop your chin on your hand. Looking into his eyes that are like a home to you in some way you wish you could explain. Seeing the future in them as he stares back, "I know."

He smiles at you, one reserved for you and only you. One you wonder from time to time who else saw but instantly regretting as soon as his lips found yours. The pieces matching like a puzzle as he stares back or his hands roam your skin or just grabbing your hand to hold. Each action sending chills down your spine.

"I love you with or without Valentine's day."

He whispers, "Even if i do like spoiling my girl."

One hands connects to his cheek, "I love you too Ry. I always will. With or without Valentine's day."

He smiles with his tongue poking out, an action that like the rest of them gives you butterflies. Makes the world make sense in some fucked up way. His hand pants at your side, you whimper knowing he wants to get up.

You just want to cuddle even if you are still sweating and cooling down from the sex. Your heart just wants him so much.

"I'll be right back baby."

Your eyes dart to his ass, bare and unclothed. Each cheek jiggling as he walks to the next room.

"Nice ass Sitkowski!"

He chuckles from the next room, a mumble of words coming out and while you are curious of them. You are too in bliss to even pay attention. This is the happy moment of your life laying here with the love of your life. You really do love him.

Climbing back into bed, he pats his chest. One hand hidden behind his back and it's a split second before he places what he was hiding. A black box, small enough for a ring.

"I got you something."

He doesn't want to move too fast. His last ex damaged him. She used him, sucked him dry if everything and somehow. Somehow, you found a way into his heart within a matter of months. He fell and he hates he did. He can't make much of anything, but he can. He can do this.

He hands the box to you.

"Ryan.."

He shifts, "Look, it's not an engagement ring. It's too soon and i get that."

He clears his throat, "I uh. It's a promise ring. It's not super fancy, but i figured i would get you something to show you my heart."

His eyes dart back to yours, filled with sadness and hope and something else you can't quite make out.

"I just, i want you to know with this ring that you have all of me no matter what. You don't have to worry about anyone else or anything else. I'm yours fully."

You nod, silent tears rolling down your cheeks.

"You didn't have to do this."

He knows, but he wanted too. He's not good with words, not now or anymore. Another thing his ex took from him. Words are there but they won't come out. He isn't sure why.

"Let me put it on."

Taking the ring out, he slides it on your finger and he watches your face as he does so. The emotions as he slides the ring on. The uncertainty of taking the ring, his heart, and even the promise. You are pure and it scares him more then anything, but he wants this.

He wants you.

When the ring is on, his hand entangles with yours, "I promise with this ring. I am yours, at all costs."