Vinny - Drabble #9

Did Vinny just really agree to helping you move because he is in love with you? Of course he did. Leave it to Ryan to go back and tell the guys his actions. More teasing about his feelings for you, more discussions about admitting them. Of course. He really needs to man up.

"That goes over here."

You smile, pointing to the end table where the lamp goes. Vinny nods and takes the lamp to the table, plugging it in despite you not asking him to do so.

Captain Superhero to save the day, he chuckles at the thought.

Moving stuff little by little, he had plenty of time to talk to himself inside his head. Often fighting back his two alter egos, Trap Demon and Twit. Those idiots are gonna be the death of his life and embarrassment. Neither are up to no good most days. He is going crazy ain't he?

Point for another time, his mind goes back to you. How he needs to do something, the guys are right. He will never be able to face it if he doesn't admit his feelings. If he doesn't in Chris words "grow a pair" and ask you out. He needs to do it, he needs too.

With the last box moved in, he watches you. The bright smile on your face and how your eyes shimmer and shift to a lighter color when the light hits it just right. Such a pretty sight, he thinks. He really wants to run his fingers through your hair, whisper how beautiful you look.

He really needs to stop. Fuck, he is in too deep.

"Thank you for doing this."

He nods, "No problem. It's really no big deal."

Moving towards the kitchen, you unplug the phone from the charger and lean against the countertop.

"Do you wanna stay for some pizza? Maybe watch a movie?"

His expression turns into a smile, a nod coming with it.

"Okay cool."

You smile back, looking down to make the order.

Maybe he can admit his feelings after all.