Chapter 22:

Author's POV------------

Wang Yibo stared at his professor in front of him. The incident just now really Shook him. Who wouldn't be shocked when you see someone's face so close?! But... He flushed! Wang Yibo couldn't believe that he flushed in front of someone he thinks is annoying. But... It's completely normal right?! Yibo's mind is completely in a mess.

Xiao Zhan tried to avoid Yibo's gaze as he scratched his neck a little and laughed nervously. Like... Who wouldn't be nervous when the person found out about them stalking? Of course it'll be awkward! What respond should Xiao Zhan give? What excuse could he use? How should he face him now?

Yibo started to calm down. His cold aura is back as he crossed his arms and glared at Xiao Zhan. A smile was still on Xiao Zhan's face but when he's glared like this... How could he not be terrified? Now,Xiao Zhan wondered. Yibo is obviously younger,shouldn't he respect him? Ah.. That's right. Yibo disliked him. He needs to make Yibo like him first before getting his respect.

Moreover,Xiao Zhan is at fault. He stalked Yibo first. Of course he'll be treated like this. He now feels like he's trapped in a cage,feeling guilty. He laughed lightly. "Ahaha...Sorry for stalking you."He apologized and started to have a courage to look into Yibo's eyes. The eyes were locked together once again but this time with a distance. Not as close as back then.

"Why are you stalking me? Is this some kind of your hobby? Stalking someone."Yibo asked,obviously annoyed. Xiao Zhan smiled as he started to come closer,hoping to cease this awkwardness. However,maybe Yibo's quite trauma of the incident,he immediately panicked and stopped Xiao Zhan. He raised his hand up,stopping him as he stuttered;"W-what are you doing? Don't come close!"

Hearing that,Xiao Zhan come to abrupt stop. He titled his head a little and crossed his arms. But,then he got an idea. He secretly smirked and come closer. "Why...? I just want to talk.."Xiao Zhan said as he approached him with that angelic smile of his. Yibo trembled a little from embarrassment. His cheeks grew even redder as Xiao Zhan approached him. Maybe it's because he looked at Xiao Zhan's face too close before and almost kissed him that made him this red.

Yibo could actually see Xiao Zhan's smirk behind his angelic smile. He realized that Xiao Zhan is teasing him and thus he decided to turn over the situation. He shook off the feelings that's bothering him and come closer too. His heart beats a little but he immediately Shook off that feelings. This is totally normal. Everyone would be embarrassed after experiencing the incident back then.

Xiao Zhan was a little startled. He thought Yibo doesn't want to be approached but why is he the one's who being approached now?

Yibo looked straight into Xiao Zhan's eyes which makes Xiao Zhan a little nervous without knowing why. Yibo is really confusing! First he doesn't want to be approached and now he approached him?! What is it really in this kid's mind?! Xiao Zhan's too old to read his mind! Are kids these days always so confusing?!

Xiao Zhan stopped from approaching Yibo but Yibo kept on approaching him until he's in front of him. Once again,the two are very close to each. The eyes were locked. One confused,one cold.

To Be Continued...

Thank you for reading! Please stay safe and healthy!