Chapter 3:

Author's POV-------------

"Wei,grandpa. Do you dare to say it once again?"The man asked,stepping closer to Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan gasped. "WHAT?! GRANDPA?! WEI! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, HUH?! HOW CAN YOU SAY I'M A GRANDPA?! I'M ONLY 27 YEARS OLD! NOT 72!"Xiao Zhan yelled. Xiao Zhan's patience is limited. "Aish. This kid.."Xiao Zhan mumbled. The man narrowed his eyes. "Who did you said 'kid',huh?"

"You are!"

"Woah... Are you a new teacher?" The man suddenly asked.

"Yes!"Xiao Zhan answered,full of fire.

The man grinned. "Then,be ready for hell,grandpa."

Xiao Zhan gritted his teeth. Before he could speak a word... The man turned and walked away from him."Wei! You dumbass! Don't let me see you again! Or i'll beat you up!"Xiao Zhan was mad and upset. Xiao Zhan's mood immediately turned to gloomy from happy. "I wish he won't be my student."He huffed. Xiao Zhan dialed a number and put the phone beside his ear. He waited for the call to be picked up.

After waiting for a while... The awaited voice answered the phone.

"Hello,Zhanzhan. What is it?"A soft voice of a woman could be heard across the line. Xiao Zhan's face became bright.

"Jie jie~~~ Can you accompany me to the supermarket, please?"Xiao Zhan pleaded with a cute voice.

A soft chuckle could be heard from the other line.

"You can't?"Xiao Zhan's voice turned sad. He sniffed,pretending that he's sobbing.

The woman from the other line let out another soft chuckle.

"Of course i can. Anything for my baby,Zhanzhan."The woman said with a gentle and sweet voice. Xiao Zhan could feel that his sister is smiling gently accross the line. He smiled happily.

"Hehe... Lu jie jie is the best sister in the world!"Xiao Zhan exclaimed excitedly. Just hearing his sister's voice is enough to sweep away Xiao Zhan's anger.

"Then.. I'll be picking you up now! Wait for me, okay?"Xiao Zhan says goodbye to his sister and hung up the call. He held his phone and grinned happily. He ran to his car excitedly,can't wait to pick up his lovely sister and go shopping with her. Groceries shopping.

Skip--

Xiao Zhan stopped the car in front of his house. He took his phone and called his sister.

Tut.. Tut.. Tut.. Tut...

Clank.

"Hello Zhanzhan."Xiao Zhan could heard his sister's voice through the phone. Xiao Zhan smiled.

"I'm here,Jie jie."Xiao Zhan stated.

"Oh,okay. I got it.. I'll come out now.. Have you bring a shopping bag with you?"Xiao Lu asked through the phone.

"It's already in my car. You can come here now."Xiao Zhan said.

Tut...

The phone ended after Xiao Zhan said it. Xiao Zhan raised one of his eyebrow,but he just shook away the worries. He put his phone in his bag and waited for a while.

He looked over the house and saw a beautiful figure of a woman exited the house. Xiao Zhan smiled. He unlocked his car and waited with a smile on his face. "Jie jie!"Xiao Zhan smiled and waved excitedly to his sister,fanboy-ing for a while.

The woman laughed and rushed to him. "Zhanzhan ah. Don't fanboy over me! It's embarrassing!"The older said, laughed and knock the younger's head softly. Xiao Zhan giggled. "What can i do about it? You're too precious and pretty! How could i not fanboy-ing over you?"

To be continued...

Hello! Sorry for the late update!!! I was very busy with the exam and i couldn't find the right time to write... I'm very sorry for the wait... Thank you for reading and waiting!! Really appreciate it! Love you guys 😘