Chapter 14:

Author's POV-------------

After staring at the said person for a while,Xiao Zhan realized that he may have stared too much. Yet... he's still staring at him. He didn't move his eyes but soon a smile formed and he lightly shook his head. He thought it was quite funny seeing the so-called cold prince being like that. Smiles were formed everytime a person was out. Xiao Zhan thought,Yibo bore a cold face and he rarely sees his smiles. So when he sees his smile,he thought,Yibo's smile added his charm. He looks more handsome with that smile on. Xiao Zhan can guaranteed that. Laughter could be heard,cheers could also be heard from the students. Actually,they're quite shocked seeing Yibo in this game. 

True,sometimes they saw Yibo smiles, but... somehow he let out a different aura. Which they couldn't describe. They were surprised seeing Yibo is so fired up in something that's no more than just a game. "It's just a game,why is he so fired up?" They thought. This game... they've played it quite a lot of times. Everytime they asked Yibo to join,he always refused. So why... is he taking this game so seriously? Not to mention that he's really good in this game! Students were lost in thoughts as the game runs. There's still 4 players remains,Song Jiyang,Hao Xuan,Bowen and Wang Yibo. Jiyang is crazy of this game. His level could reach an ace! Bowen is quite fond of this game while Hao Xuan just did everything he wants. He wanted to win? He'll try his best. He wanted to lose? He'll simply gave up. 

Xiao Zhan titled his head,observing the game. He could see the fires in Jiyang and Yibo's eyes. Bowen seems quite alright but Hao Xuan seems to have lost interest. Soon,Hao Xuan's name was called and it seemed like he's out. "You could win,Hao Xuan! What a waste!"Bowen commented, knowing his friend has lost interest. "Nah. i just wanna the chocolate. That's why i entered this round in the first place. Got no intention to win the 1st or 2nd places seeing Yibo and Jiyang like that. Quite scary,to be honest."He said as he walked out of the circle. Bowen nodded,agreeing.  "That's right. I should 'end' my 'life' in this game already."he said and after the next round begins,when it was his turn,he purposely made mistake. Why? If Yibo and Jiyang didn't won the 1st and 2nd places,it'll be hell for all of them. They will definitely be moody all day long. 

Xiao Zhan found it quite funny. He found that Hao Xuan and Bowen both gave up in the game purposely. He just chuckled. These kids are really entertaining and interesting. Especially that Wang Yibo. He's really funny but annoying at the same time. Charming... but.. mean.  The cheers grew louder. The final round finally started. Yibo and Jiyang are glaring at each other like they're a long time enemies. Jiyang flashed a grin. "Yibo. You might be my childhood friend but i won't show you any mercy in this game!"He said,challenging. Yibo smirked. "So much talking. Just start already! I also won't show you even a little bit of mercy! The 1st place is mine!"He said,confident and fired up. Jiyang laughed sarcastically. "Okay! Go on,prince~You start."He said as Yibo started the game. The speed was no joke! Their glares are fierce! Scaring the students and even Xiao Zhan. 

Bowen,Hao Xuan and Zanjin are mentally prepared. They sighed a few times. It's started.The battle between two aces. Yibo and Jiyang are known to be multi talented. That's why they can't really guess who'll be the winner. It's really heating up now. The count is already 40 now! Gosh! Everyone heart are beating crazily! It's not them who's in the game,so why is their heart beats more loudly and crazily from  those two?! It's getting more and more harder as the speed is increasing. Their focus level are so.... wow! These guys are no joke! The pressure is also growing heavier as the mouths and cheers didn't stop. 

"62!"

"63!"

"64!"

"65!"

"66!"

"67!"

"68---- eh eh!  eh!"

Oh no! Jiyang unintentionally stated the number that's shouldn't be stated! A number that's contains '8'! "AH! JIYANG'S OUT! YIBO... YIBO WON?!!"The crowd was crazy. Finally the winner is chosen! Jiyang who's being careless just sighed. He lost! He's expected this actually. He also rarely sees Yibo got so fired up. So,when he saw that,he's mentally prepared for this lost. Yibo is not someone you can just take lightly. He rarely shows his potential,but if he did..  then... if you wanna compete,it'll be hard. 

Yibo came closer to Jiyang. "What an obvious lie,Jiyang."Yup. Actually Jiyang purposely 'kill' himself Jiyang grinned. "At least i know i'm the one who 'killed' myself!"Jiyang is just like this. He's too lazy to complete with this friend here. If Yibo lost,that won't be great as he'll feel down. Jiyang doesn't wish to see his important childhood friend feeling so down.  Yibo laughed. He wanted to put his arm on Jiyang's shoulder but Jiyang is taller than him... so... nope. 

Xiao Zhan just watched from afar, smiling as he stated:"What a group of interesting students."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thank you for reading~If this story go on smoothly and there's no problems(with wattpad,etc..)I will maybe publish a new story about Yizhan(maybe after this story ended) but.... will there even be anyone who's willing to read it? 😅😅 I'm still considering~There's two ideas already but... it could be cancelled.