Chapter 27:

Author's POV---------------

Ever since Yibo knew that Xiao Zhan said he'll make Yibo like him,Every time Yibo saw him,he glared him and ignored him even when he called for him out loud. Xiao Zhan knew that Yibo thinks he's annoying but... What's with the glares and ignores?? What did he do? Is he annoying to the extend that Wang Yibo didn't even want to see his face now? Xiao Zhan is dumbfounded.

Fifth day of Wang Yibo acting like this.  And Xiao Zhan really couldn't take it anymore. Thus,when he saw Wang Yibo he called for his name out loud. "WANG YIBO!" Wang Yibo turned his head around when he heard his name being called. When he turned around, what he see shook him. It was Xiao Zhan who was running to him. Wang Yibo's eyes widened as he felt his legs moved by itself.

"EH?! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!"Xiao Zhan was shocked seeing Yibo's reaction as he added more speed into his running. The two were chasing after each other. The students around them could only watch them, dumbfounded,as the two ran past them.

"WANG YIBO! STOP! YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!"Xiao Zhan is almost out of his breath but, because of his determination, he gathered all of his energy and speed up,he quickly caught Wang Yibo by his collar which caught Yibo off guard when he needed to stop abruptly. Wang Yibo's collar was pulled very strong,causing him to choke. Xiao Zhan who forgot to conclude what'll happen if he pulled Yibo by collar was forced to stop abruptly,causing him to bump into Wang Yibo.

The two fell. Xiao Zhan didn't felt hurt at all as he realized that he was on top of Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan's eyes widened as he heard Wang Yibo groaning and cursing. He quickly gets off Yibo as he apologized;"I'm sorry!"

Wang Yibo was shorter than him,being bumped by Xiao Zhan who is taller than him actually hurt him. It was great that his face didn't touch the ground as he managed to hold his body and Xiao Zhan's body with his arms. He slowly sat up and glared Xiao Zhan. "Zhan laoshi! What's wrong with you? Why did you suddenly grabbed me by the collar? Are you dumb? Even if you are,don't show it to me! What if i'm injured badly?"

Yibo yelled at Xiao Zhan as Xiao Zhan gloomily looked down to the ground. He looked straight into Yibo's eyes,worried. "I'm sorry... Were you hurt badly? Are your arms okay? Sorry... I wasn't thinking.. I just want you to stop!"Xiao Zhan stated.

Wang Yibo sent him death glares. "What do you want me to stop for? If I don't want to stop,I won't! What's wrong with you,Zhan laoshi? Why don't you just stop bothering me?"Yibo was still mad. Xiao Zhan let out a heavy sigh. "Sorry. Let me bring you to nurse office..."Xiao Zhan said. Yibo was right. He shouldn't have done that.

"That.. Is fine! I can walk on my own!"Yibo said. He can really walk by himself. It's not like he injured his ankles. Yibo crossed his arms and said to Xiao Zhan loud and clear;"Zhan laoshi, please give up. You can never make me like you. I don't like you. I've never liked you. You're annoying and troublesome. I beg of you,Zhan laoshi. Stay away from me!"Yibo said as he slowly stood up. He didn't Twist his ankles but it does hurt a little.

"I just want to be close!"

"Don't come close to me. You're annoying."

Xiao Zhan's face become gloomy as his heart throbbed in pain. Why did it end up like this? He just wants his students to like him... So,they'll be comfortable with him when he's teaching...  What wrong turn did he take? He felt helpless.

"... You're annoying too."

To be continue...

Thank you for reading!! Please stay safe and healthy!! ❤️❤️