Indra was looking at the grass and mumbled "it's nothing between them."

" then why there are no male contestants!? What is the concept can you explain to me?" I shouted.

"Oh yeah!" Indra said.

" can you just turn that thing of (camera)"
Then I continued to Shaheer "I need to talk to you Shaheer! Can we go somewhere private right now? Can you give me that much respect!!"

"yeah just..I will come I'll come." Shaheer was bafffled at my reaction and he Hinted the camera man to stop shooting.

We sat in the lobby of the mansion meant for PAA and conversed.

" it's not a dating show!" Shaheer initiated the talk after a long gap. 

"then what it is?"

"yeah pooja, it's not like that at all what you are thinking."

" three months!! I completed my meet and greet I'm also here for professional assignment. You know I've finished and came here spying on you!"

" it's just few more days!"

"that's not the point, you promised something to me and this is not that. I think I should just go!" I felt disgusted and stood up but he griped my hand "no no no! Ok it's ok I'm sorry, I'll say no to them I can't do this." He concluded.

" i don't know! it will make me look bad. Because it's profession you have taken up in the first place."

" no no don't react like that yaar. Let me just talk to them. I'll tell them that I can't do this." He tried to pacify me

" But its not like that!" He again said.

"ok fine I'm leaving!" I walked away but he held my hand.

"no no Pooja! I will just talk to them. I'll come with you..I'll come with you. we will talk together. I'll tell them that this is not happening I can't do this show anymore. I have to go back! Okay!?" He said.

"guys! I can't! I have to go I guess. She doesn't know about this and sorry guys!!"  he said to the girls and Indra.

" you have to leave?  Really!!" Indra tried to confirm.

" yes I'm sorry guys!" And he came inside to take his bag. girls outside began crying. We came out and girls started stopping us to go!

"no no ! Relax. No girls. No no no! Don't do this." And we left.

_____________

"So you made him leave, his show?" Veebha asked as i narrated her. She was shocked to her teeth upon hearing it all.

To her surprise, i just stared at her blankly.

"Tell me na! Kya kia fir tum dono ne. Kya tum dono khush ho? Maine ni socha tha ke Shaheer itna bada decision lelega....he will leave the show..."

"hahahahahah!" I laughed so hard at her and she was blank this time.

"Kya? Kya ye sab majak tha?"

"Nahi ye sab hua...jab humne Indra or un ladkiyo par prank kia...hahahaha...or tum bhi uska shikaar hogyi!" I said in between the laugh.

She slapped me on back and said "you!!! I hate you....mai nahi yaar...esa nhi hota!"

"Hahahahah!" And I couldn't stop laughing at my dear Subhadra.

"Okay okay sorry!" I apologised finally, while still laughing.

"To aage kya hua?"

" We came back and declared it was a joke"
"He was still here still yours! He is still the part of your show I'm not taking him away I'm really sorry you know we are actors and that's what we are! We forgot to add you in our plan(Indra)" I told everyone there.

"I was made the judge of the show for today and then we sat together to have a talk with girls and Indra. You know Shaheer also told them about our umargaon days !"

"Okay kya bataya usne?" Veebha asked remembering about old days. She was smiling.

"That not every night but whenever we used to shoot and pack up early in umargaon, we used to go to the terrace, all of us! it was such an amazing place and that we have the best memories of Mahabharat, in apartments as we all used to live in the same building and in the night we used to go to the terrace 1 in the night 1;30 in the night- very late!!"

"you know why he remembered that because he was sitting in front of a cooler and at the terrace, it used to be too windy there and it was very nice. hahah! Veebha you see how cute he is!" I smiled remembering his handsome face when she spoke

"And you love him to the core! Right?"

"Yes very much!" I proudly declared.

"I love you both but I love you more when you are together. Stay like that only. Good wishes!" My princess said and I had tears in my eyes while listening to her.

"Oh my Veebhuuu!! I love you too dear!" I hugged her so tight.

"But tumhe vaha sach me insecurity nhi hui...I mean the girls there, they are yearning for his attention!"

"Hui! But ye humara kaam hai. It's our profession. And I'm lucky to have him. Shaheer professional hai and private bhi. He knows how to separate the both. Or upar se vo to khud kehta hai ke hume media me confess karna chaiye. But yaha mai use rok deti hu!"

"Kyu? Kya tum sure nahi ho?"

"I'm! But dar lagta hai. Agar public hone ke bad humare bich kuch kadvahat aagyi..to majak ban jaega!" I confessed. "Or fir kitna hi kaho.. insecurity aa hi jati hai. So pehle mai is sab se cope karna chahti hu..fir ek agla step lenge."

"You are right! I'm happy for you both. May god really bless you with a lifetime of happiness and TOGETHERNESS." She wished and I hugged her as today because of her I felt relieved. So light.

"Thank you so much!! So so much!! Chalo ab mai apne room me jaa rahi hu!" I said while yawning.
I left her room and was walking to mine when suddenly I was pulled. A strong hand gripped mine and pulled me into a dark room as I was walking..!

___________

A/N : So I got busy with some work, that's why posting now! Tell me how it is. Review in the comment box and show your love by voting. Love you all.