SEVEN

"Tell me what's happened then." Freya asked sliding herself into the seat next to me, she had just made me a cup of tea which I was insanely grateful for.

"You won't believe it." I shook my head letting out a tiny laugh, I fiddled with my fingers unsure on how Freya would react.

"Tell me Lils." She pressured, Freya wasn't beginning to get impatient.

"Harry and I. We-we, sort of, like-"

"Spit it out."

"We slept together." I told her - when I said it out loud, it sounded fucking weird. It was weird enough having to wake up with him let alone having to admit that we've fucked.

"What!" Freya exclaimed, he eyes were completely wide in half shock and half confusion — the bet didn't say that I had to sleep with Harry, the bet said be friends with Harry...

"Yeah, I woke up this morning in Harry Lewis' bed." I purses my lips together, I was waiting to see her reaction.

"You're joking, aren't you?" Her face lightened up. I just shook my head. "Liliana, how the fuck?" Her eyes squinted once more.

"It just happened." I huffed. "We had this fucking odd moment, we were sat on the balcony and everyone had either gone or fell asleep. It was just us two awake, we got into a deep conversation next thing I know I'm on top of his kissing him, then I'm carried to his room and I'm taking you can guess where it goes from there." I rambled on.

"No fucking way." I heard a manly voice half laugh from behind me.

I turned round to find a sleepy Josh standing in the doorway, I groan flinging my hands over my face in pure embarrassment. "Josh I beg you don't say nothing." I moaned.

"I'm not going too." He shrugged walking towards the fridge. "I just can't believe you fucked him, I thought you hated him Lily?" He asked as he pulled some orange juice out of the fridge.

"And I do." I paused. "Well I thought I did, I'm not sure."

"Woah, you've changed your tune." Freya raised her eyebrows.

"It's just last night I got so comfortable, like I genuinely thought to myself 'nah this guy isn't that bad' and then I woke up this morning and he was the same stuck up dickhead that he was before." I shrugged finding myself baffled by this whole situation.

"Did you two speak about it this morning?" Freya asked, she took a sip of her drink and shot me a small smile. Josh slid into a seat opposite me joining the conversation.

"He told me I didn't need to go but, he gave me the vibe that I should go - he was so off, like it was a massive mistake." I explained. Freya tilted her head looking for something to say.

"Was it a mistake?" Josh chimed in.

"The two of us knew what we were doing, we were sobering up by the time it happened. I can't say it was a mistake but I can't say I don't partially regret it." I shrugged struggling to find an answer to his question.

"Are you upset by Harry's actions this morning?" Freya asked.

Fuck me, this felt like an interrogation.

"Nah." I sort of lied. "It's Harry isn't it." I added. The truth was, I am hurt but I shouldn't be. I was stupid enough to think that he would wake up and give me a cuddle, that's not a Harry thing to do — I should never have expected something like that.

"So what's the problem?" Josh bluntly asked, this earned a nudge from Freya who soon after shot me a smile.

"Nothing." I lied. "Girls just tell each other everything, plus someone owes me a hundred pound and actually I think I should get more considering I had sex with the guy..." I laughed causing them too join in.

I soon drifted off into my own little world, I found myself once again thinking about Harry and how things could have gone differently. I kept asking myself would I have done anything differently and the answer is no, I enjoyed my time with him and I wouldn't have changed it. I would have made the night longer to enjoy more time with him but from now on, it's back to hatred.

Maybe I was just some sort of rebound, I mean a couple of months ago he broke up with Ava... I guess that's what happened.