FOUR

The two of us made our way back to the booth, the music got quieter the closer we got. "Remember, don't be TOO over the top - it'll look stupid." Harry grabbed my arm stopping me before we turned the corner, I just stared at him before nodding.

"Alright." I smiled before shaking my arm out of his grip.

The two of us created a small space between our two bodies before walking round the corner which led towards the booth, we took our original seats in the booth once getting there.

"Where the fuck did you two get too?" Simon piped up shortly after we sat down — Harry and I looked at one another, ready to play on this act.

"We done a couple of shots, took ages for the guy to get them." Harry shrugged with a large smile on his face; the others had confusion spread across their faces.

I took a sip of my drink, chuckling to myself shortly after. "You guys alright?" I asked noticing everyone's eyes were wide.

"Shocked that you two are getting along." Josh shrugged laughing along with the rest of us, I shrugged back unsure on what to say. "Usually, we've had our first argument by now."

"Time to put shit like that behind us, isn't that right Lily?" Harry almost sweetly, smiled. It was fucking odd to see him looking at me so happily.

"Thank fuck!" Vik exclaimed. Our attention turned to him, he was slumped against the seat of the booth already hammered. His cocktail glass firmly in his hand — our eyes went wide seeing his state.

"You good Vik?" JJ cackled, his laugh was ridiculously loud. "You look absolutely fucked mate." JJ carried on still staring at the small boy.

"Look, I just wanna have a good night." Vik laughed too himself, he was slurring his words pretty badly. "Right, who wants to dance?" He raised his hand, moving his body as some sort of dance move making everyone laugh.

"I wanna dance!" I shouted over the music eating the booth - Simon, Josh and and Chip all shook their heads, saying no to dancing. The rest of us cheered and made our way onto the dance floor, the music banged against my chest.

All of us started to dance, Vik was slightly more crazy than the rest of us. My body swayed to the beat of the music, I felt Harry's eyes on me realising we hadn't played up to the act as much as we had hoped too.
I use my hand to gesture for Harry to come over, Freya noticed and raised an eyebrow in my direction, I just shrugged cockily. Harry rolled his eyes and made his way over.

"Just pretend to like me, yeah?" I whisper shouted in his ear, only the two of us could hear of course. "Even just for another hour." I added pulling back and staring into his eyes.

"Fine." He shook his head not looking best pleased.

The two of us danced, next to one another trying our best not to look awkward — it was hard, I can't lie.

The longer the night went on, the drunker we got meaning the more comfortable Harry and I became in each other's company. It suddenly didn't feel awkward anymore, a little less forced.

"I'll get us some more drinks." Harry shouted in my direction, I nodded with a smile. He left me dancing with the others, I slowly danced towards Freya who seemed as though she was having a really good time - she was swaying to the music and was screaming the words to the majority of the songs.

"You two seem to be getting on well." Freya winked as she swung her arm over my shoulders.

"Well, things have gotten more comfortable." I shouted making sure she could hear me. "It doesn't mean I like him, mate. He's still the same stuck up fuck from the start of the night, just a little more bearable." I shrugged pulling back from shouting in her ear.

"I think you two could be good mates." She told me raising her eyebrows - part of me thought Freya was right, Harry and I had a lot more in common then we thought but like I said, his personality doesn't just change in a night...

"Anyway, at least you've got Josh dancing." I laughed looking over at the drunk boy throwing his body around the dance floor.

"He can't dance to save his life." She shook her head as we stared at him, his body bumped into everyone who walked past him. He was so unaware.

"Here." Harry stumbled over handing me my drink.

"What is it?" I shouted.

"Vodka and Coke." He smiled, Harry had been doing a lot of smiling but I can't lie I have been also. Since the arguing had been cut out, I had noticed myself and the others having a better night.

"Double?" I winked.

"Double." He smirked.

I giggled, starting to sip my drink and letting my body move to the music. Harry started erratically dancing when what I can only assume was one of his favourite songs, some of the other boys went nuts when the song started too. Harry began to shout the lyrics, his arm swung round my shoulders making me sway with him.
In my drunk state, I thought absolutely nothing of it. I stared up at the bright blue eyes boy as he sung every word, I felt a continuous smile plastered across my face. He noticed me staring and looked down at me, his lips curled up into a smile too — there was something weird about it, almost as though in that moment we had became almost 'friends' I'm sure this will all change in the morning.

A little later on I felt another person lean their whole body weight on me, I looked up at Freezy who was jumping up and down excitedly, this was his idea of dancing I suppose.

"How do you feel about coming back to ours for a sort of after party?" He screamed over the music straight into my ear.

"Of course I will." I laughed.

"Get your drink down you and let's go." He shouted nudging my drink up towards my mouth making me laugh.