Ho Ho Ho!

~Jeremy
Yesterday was fun and games but everything good does come to an end. I woke up and got out of bed stretching my back cracking many joints. Giovanni opened an eye and grinned at me. He didn't even look sleepy.
"It's time for me to go".
"No it's not".
"Uh, yes it is". He shook his head no and walked over to me. He wrapped arms around my waist giving me a quick peck on my nose. He dragged me to the bed and pulled me on top of him.
"It's snowing and the news says that all airlines are closed due to the storm". My mouth dropped opened and I looked at him in shock.
"Really?"
"Yes my darling, really". I grinned wide and hugged him tightly. I was hoping that something would keep me from leaving. I looked up in thanks and jumped off the bed.
"Well I can't sleep now! What should we do?"
"I have an idea ... ", he chuckled deeply and pulled off everything but his underwear. My eyes went wide and I looked away. I felt his strong muscles encircle me in a hug. He came to my ear brushing his lips across it lightly. "I'm not going to make you do anything, but if you follow me in the shower know what to expect". I gulped loudly and decided whether I wanted it or not.
~Giovanni
I was nervous for no reason. He probably won't even come. I turned on the shower letting it heat to a nice warmth. I took off my underwear and put condom on just incase he did come, if he doesn't come in within five minutes I'll take it off. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back letting the water splash onto my face. I froze for a moment when I heard the doorknob twist.
He pulled back the shower curtain and stepped inside staring at me. It was silent for a few moments before I stepped forward and captured his lips in a heated kiss. I rubbed my thumb over his bottom lip before caressing his cheek with my wet hand.
"If you're not ready I'm not forcing you at all".
"I know, I-I really want this I'm just scared. Just please go slow". My eyes widened and I looked at him in question.
"Are you a ... Virgin?"
"Oh, no. But I don't just go sleeping around with everyone. I've only slept with a select few, and that was very few times. Sometimes it's still uncomfortable". I nodded my head and sighed deeply. That just put a little more pressure on me. I slowly turned him around and pushed him into the wall. I sucked his neck creating a light hickey and smiling proudly.
I stepped out of the shower for about one minute so I could go find some lube. When I came back he was shaking slightly. I ran a finger down the crease of his back and whispered for him to calm down. He took a deep breath and returned to normal.
I poured some lube onto my fingers and fingered it into his hole. He let out a husky breath and his eyes rolled back. I wanted to hear him, I couldn't wait to be inside him.
I continued scissoring and swirling inside of him preparing him as much as I could. He looked back at me and I captured his lips in a sloppy kiss.
Slowly I pushed my head into him and he whimpered slightly.
"Are you okay baby? Should I stop"?
"No please don't, give me more". I chuckled and whispered in his ear.
"As you wish".
I pounded into him hearing skin slap against skin, moans of pleasure and slight pain, deep fast breaths filled with our passion, and loving glances from this beautiful man. I slowed down and took him deeper. "You're so beautiful", I told him honestly.
He blushed and his his face in his shoulder. "You're embarrassing me", he whined. I smiled and kissed his wet shoulder.
"Why it's just us?"
"It's because it's you". I held him closer to me and moaned out getting close to reaching my peak, him also.
"I want you. Not just in a sexual way, but I want you to be mine".
"I want to be yours".
"Then that's how it'll be".
We both moaned and grunted as we orgasmed together. In this moment all that I could think about is that he's mine, and I'm his.

-------

I was going to write another chapter, but I feel like it ends appropriately here. I know this isn't the best story and it may feel a little rushed, but it's meant to be a short story so I hope you enjoyed. Merry Christmas.