Sleep

~Giovanni
Where are they, what's taking so long? Brian's doing this on purpose; it does not take this long to go to Taco Bell and get some food. I stood up and started to pace trying to calm down my nerves. I heard someone mumble something that I automatically replied yes to, not even knowing if they were talking to me or not. Maybe it's just snowing harder so they have to drive more careful, yea that's it. Who am I kidding, Brian probably already has him bent over with his ass in the air pushing deep into him. Why didn't I offer to go? Fuck you Brian.
Scenarios of them together kept going over in my head causing my stomach to cramp up in anger. "Giovanni!" Who the fuck is- Jeremy was standing there with a face flushed from what I hoped to be the cold and his eyes questioning me. I walked over to him and tugged Brian from his side. I pulled him back into the kitchen and shoved him away from me crossing my arms over my chest.
"What took so long?"
"It didn't take long at all".
"I need you to stop".
"Stop what?", he said with amusement twinkling in his eyes. I groaned and faced away from him. "I'll stop if you start".
"What?"
He huffed and rolled his eyes. "So damn slow ...", he mumbled. "Go for it, try and get with him".
"You know I can't-".
"Why can't you huh? Don't pull that modeling shit on me. Famous people with careers heavier than ours make it work so why can't you. Why won't you allow yourself to fall for someone?"
"Why are you so damn irritating?" He smiled and pushed my head lightly as he walked away.
"Go for it, or I will. He is pretty cute". I sighed and stared at the kitchen counter contemplating if I should get out there again. Dating is so much work though. I might as well try, he probably doesn't even feel that way for me.
When I walked back into the living room I saw Brian sitting by Jenna with his arm placed on the cushion behind her. They were fighting over the remote and Jenna was struggling way more than he was. I smiled a little at their relationship. They've been friends way farther that Brian and I have, and they still aren't bored of each other. Jeremy was sitting on the couch that was placed in direct line of the tv by himself. He looked awkwardly uncomfortable; he was sitting up strait with his feet placed on the floor and every now and then he'd shiver a little. I guess I should start making my move now.
I walked over to him keeping eye contact the entire time with a light smolder in my eye. I leaned down towards his ear and made sure he felt my hot breath sending tingles down his spine. "Are you cold?" He paused and looked lost in a daze before answering.
"Yea, I guess I am", he spoke like he was in a dream. Maybe he does want me. I went up stairs and grabbed a blanket that was large enough for the both of us from the linen closet. When I came back down he was still sitting awkwardly.
"Do you mind if we share?" He shook his head no and blushed a little. "Relax a little, everyone else is". He looked around the room to see everyone splayed out across each other watching abc family's 25 days of Christmas. "Would you like to lay down".
"Uhm it's fine".
"No-no you should lay down".
"Okay ... ". I put a pillow on my lap and patted it. He parted his lips and little and furrowed his brows. I saw him slowly pushing off his shoes and he hesitated before laying his head on my lap. I pulled the blanket over him and looked up at the t.v with the knowledge of him still looking at me. It was very hard to keep the grin off of my face.
After the movie Elf ended everyone whispered their goodbyes and hugged me awkwardly trying not to wake the sleeping boy on my lap. I was glad that he was sleeping, it just felt nice to hold him in my arms. It felt even better when we were alone and I got more comfortable slowly moving from up under him and laying next to him wrapping my arm around him. We both lay there asleep in peace.