New Edition

Fa la la
No it's not December yet, but it is time for me to start the newest edition to Christmas stories. Here are the options. Please comment on the one you like the best!!

David and Bryant aren't sure where their marriage is going. They decide to take a break and turn to other people. They have to figure out if it's better to stay together or allow one another to part. (Manxman)

Ryan has recently purchased a new home and wants a team to decorate it. He wasn't expecting two enticing men to be the leads of that team. He's not sure who to choose or if it's even professional to be involved with who he's hired. (Manxmanxman)

Herum lost his wife to breast cancer five years ago. He's figured that he'll forever be alone and it might be time for him to start the adoption process if he's ever going to have a child. He's shocked when he starts to develop feelings for someone that most would say is way too young for him. It's hard enough for a man to adopt, it's even harder for two gay men to adopt. He's not sure if he should take his chances on having a son all for a barista that's 15 years younger than him. (MxM)

Angelo never knew of Kai until a brunch with friends. He was shocked that no one ever thought to introduce them. Kai was the cheeky, stubborn man he'd been looking for. Neither of them wants to end their fire, but when it comes to light that Kai works for Angelo, their relationship can't continue. After a month Kai leaves to a company offering a higher wage. Angelo tries to rekindle what they had, but Kai has no time and is no longer looking for a relationship. (MxM)