Party (part 2)

~Jeremy
I watched Giovanni and Brian coming out giving them a small smile. Brian returned the smile while Giovanni just glared my way. Okay then, I slowly turned back towards the tree and hung ornaments. I felt a body behind me, one of their hands lightly placed on my hip with the other hanging a decoration above my head. I twisted slightly so I could see that it was Brian who was so close.
"Uhm hey".
"Hey, you look hot hanging decorations". I couldn't help but laugh, that's something I haven't heard before.
"Well thanks, you too?" We both started laughing and eventually started hanging more without whispering compliments. He would send me flirty glances and I'd get all embarrassed because I'd blush.
I was out in the snow shoveling it away when they said we were going to watch some movies. That reminded me that I had bought, How the Grinch stole Christmas. I recommended that we watch that and we did. I sat on the couch right in front of the cookies because I was hungry. I didn't want to look like a fat ass, but I hadn't really eaten anything.
"I think I'm gonna go". I just really wanted some food.
"What? Why?", asked Brian. I shrugged my shoulders and headed towards the door. "Why?"
I looked down embarrassed about my appetite. "I'm hungry, and I really don't want to eat all of your cookies". Everyone laughed and agreed that they were hungry too, when I really think they did it just for my sake. Brian agreed to go get some fast food with me since there was nothing in the house. We used a Lexus that Giovanni owned for when he stayed out here for more than a week. It took a while to get warm in the car so I was shivering for about 10 minutes as it just blowed out cold air. Brian turned on the radio with Hozier, take me church playing softly. Brian began to sing along, he was good.
"You can sing?"
"A little, why? You think I'm good?"
"Yes! How'd you get that good". He smirked and looked into my eyes.
"Baby it's natural". I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "Aww is someone jealous of my amazing voice and good looks".
"I've never said anything about your looks".
"But I know you find me attractive. I'm a model of course you do".
"If that's the case then you find me attractive".
"Of course I do". He said it as if he'd be stupid if he didn't.
"You do", I whispered to myself.
"Yes, I find you undeniably sexy. You're even sexier without clothing". I hid in my hands smiling like a fool. He chuckled and continued saying sweet things. Why won't he stop?, he knows what he's doing to me. I stayed in my hands until we got to Taco Bell. It took a while to get everyone's orders, and check it because Tidio swore that they always got his order wrong. I huffed at the thought of it.
We returned with Tidio rushing over to us and Giovanni pacing around the living room. "What's wrong with him?", I whispered to Tidio.
"No idea, he's been like that for 15 minutes". That means he started this like 10 minutes after we left, dang he's been doing this for a while. I called him over and he looked startled as if he hadn't noticed that we had arrived. He walked over and dragged Brian out of the room. I looked at them in confusion while slowly taking out my Doritos locos tacos. What are they up to? Do they have a eying going on, is Giovanni mad that Brian's been flirting with me?