Conversations

~Jeremy
Yesterday at the pool was fun and all, but today just felt so droopy. I can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow, I really wanted to stay with Giovanni. He was sprawled across the couch and watching a game when I got done exercising without any equipment.
"What's going on?", I said jumping on his couch.
"Nothing", he rolled over and faced the pillows.
"Are you okay"? He mumbled something into the pillow that I couldn't decipher. "Huh?"
"I said I'm fine". I rolled my eyes and went over to sit on his chest. He made a grunting noise and tried to hide his face from me.
"Why are you acting like a big baby?"
"I'm not!". He so is.
"Is this because I wouldn't have sex with you"?
"No, I could wait as long as you need for that, there's other ways to sate my needs". I grinned and bent down to peck his lips. He softly moaned and grabbed my hips to better place me more towards his junk. I shook my finger and scooted back up.
"Then what's going on?"
He sighed and rubbed circles into my hips. "I don't know ... I guess I'm just not ready for you to leave". I smiled sadly and pecked his nose
"I'm not either".
"Then don't go", he whined.
"I have to". I got off of him and went to towards the bedroom.
"Where are you going?" He flipped onto his stomach and looked behind the couch.
"To lay down".
"No you're not. You have a whole plane ride for that. You are going to get your things from the hotel, bring them here and then you're going to spend the entire day inside with me since it's snowing too hard to go anywhere".
"Gio-"
"I won't take no for an answer. Now shoo." I groaned and dragged my feet to the bedroom to get some shoes. When I came back down he was holding a thicker jacket than the one I own and his car keys. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me in close for a passionate kiss. "Drive safe", he whispered. I gulped and nodded my head.
~Giovanni
Why does he have to go? He thinks I'm the one who's not going to want to continue the relationship, but what if he's the one that decides he's not ready for one. He'll be too far for me to go to him immediately, and I'm booked so I wouldn't have the time to get him to trust that I want to give this a chance. I just need to know that he wants this too. Maybe that's why I was so eager to have sex with him other than the fact that he's undeniably attractive in every way; I just need to know he wants me as much as I want him. Why can't relationships be easier?
I decided that when he got back I'd have something prepared for him to remember. Shit! I don't have any food in the house at all. What am I going to do ... Brian! I called his cell while running up the stairs and stripping my clothing. He answered on the second ring grumpily yelling at me. "What", he annoyingly groaned.
"Jeremy just left to get his stuff and I really want to have something ready for him when he gets back. Can you pick up some food?"
"Are you fucking kid-".
"Yes, thank you!", I rushed out a reply and hung up as fast as I could hoping that he'd do what I said.
I quickly turned on the shower and washed by body at an incredible speed. I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, put on deodorant, and put on cologne, all while being naked. Damn it, what do I wear. I searched through my bags but I couldn't find anything. Whatever I'm at home, I'll settle for some sweats and no shirt. My bare chest should be able to fix any wardrobe disaster, right?
I ran down the stairs and pushed the couches out so I could lay a ton of blankets and pillows down. I picked out at least 20 movies for him to choose from and turned the lights to a more romantic setting. The bell rang and my heart in my chest froze. Is he here?
Luckily for me it was just Brian with the food. "You better love me so damn much for this", he ranted the entire way in. He set the food on the low raised table by my bed of blankets. I opened the boxes to reveal breadsticks, pizza, spaghetti, and soup with all the right spices. This smelled so delicious. Another box held desserts, cheeses, and fruits, but I could care less about that right now.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I planted a kiss on his cheek and ran into the kitchen to get plates and utensils. Everything was ready except ...
"Wine?". Brian held up a bottle of red wine; this is why he's my best friend .
"I owe you so much man".
"Yup you do, and I'll put that favor to good use". He winked and slowly left through the door. I sighed deeply and relaxed against the couch. All I have to do is wait.