Photoshoot

1 week later ...
~Jeremy
I was very nervous of what could happen today. My manager chooses the day of the shoot to tell me that I'd have to get all close and personal with another male model. Of course it's not just any male model, it's one of the most intimidating male models I'd ever seen, Giovanni Carlo de Luca. From photos I've seen of him he was this powerhouse of a man with his tall 6'4 frame and sexy mysterious grey eyes surrounded my thick long lashes. I was afraid I'd get a hard on the moment I see him person.
I took a quick shower and threw on some jogger pants with a white crew neck and a sweatshirt I had that was lined with fur so I wouldn't freeze to death before I got there. My nerves weren't helped when Jenny, my manager was rushing me telling me that I should be a little bit early, and early we were.
I was there a whole 20 minutes early. No one had even shown up yet except the camera men. "And you said to be early". She turned her nose up and walked away from me to one of the camera men. I found a black foldable seat in the corner and sat there playing on my phone. It was awkwardly quiet except for the camera men occasionally directing where to set up the cameras and a few lights. I got nervous when I saw the bed in the corner where I'd probably be taking photos with Giovanni, I shivered at the thought.
About 30 minutes later 2 men showed up both wearing jeans and pea-coats. They came over to me and introduced themselves as Brian and Tidio. They seemed very nice and welcoming, we talked and I was introduced to everyone on the shoot expect Giovanni who hasn't arrived yet. I heard them crack a few jokes about how he always has to be the last one to show up or he's not satisfied. They all seemed so close, I slightly felt like an outcast, because I was.
All of these people are so talented and experienced and outrageously gorgeous, and I'm quite good looking myself, but I'm younger than most of them, less experienced, and new. We all were just starting our makeup when Giovanni finally showed up. He was so handsome. I had to look away as soon as I caught a glimpse of his face as i felt a light blush cover my cheeks. Luckily my makeup artist didn't notice, or maybe she did and didn't care. Either way I'm glad she didn't bring it up.
~Giovanni
I took my sweet time getting ready this morning since they never had to do much to my face so I didn't need to be there for all the preparation, and I knew exactly what was going on so there was no point for me to be there for the explanation. I walked into the room where the shoot would be held and everyone except the newcomer made a joke about my lateness. I smiled slightly and took off my outerwear.
Brian came up to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder bringing his lips to my ear. "I think you'll be fine working with him. He's pretty laid back and easygoing".
"Is that Antonio sitting in the chair to the far right?", I whispered back.
"Yea, but he goes by Jeremy". I nodded my head and went over to my chair to get a light coat of foundation and bronzer on. I glanced quickly at him taking in his soft, yet chiseled features. His skin was a little tanner than mine and he had a small mole above his right eyebrow. He was pretty cute.
We started the shoot off with the clothed shots. He watched everyone intensely as we went up for our shots. I hid a small smile when I realized that he looked down for most of my shoot, so I intimidate him. When he went up I expected him to be bad, but he actually did quite good. You could see his strong calfs flexing and a sexy glint in his eye. They called Jenna in who was only about a inch shorter than him in her three inch heels. He pulled her in by the waist pushing his hips into hers and putting his hand that was free in his pocket. It was hot, but I guess that's not what they were going for.
The camera men told him to put up a more playful front, so he did. He whispered something in her ear and all of a sudden it looked like they were fighting for the spotlight with smiles on their faces. This was new. The next few photos he was playing with her hair. In one shot he squatted a little and she turned sideways facing him while placing a hand on his shoulder going one the tips of her foot while raising the other as he looked up at her with a playful grumpy face. It was adorable.
He went in the dressing room to get ready for our shot as I watched the others finish. I chucked when he walked out with a hand over his crotch running to the bed. I went to take of my clothes also since Brian only had 3 more frames. He looked up at me and back at his hands when he saw that I was also naked.
The camera men came over and told us that is was supposed to be seductive, but also show off the housewares. He had one leg under the blanket while his other was displayed on top. I expected this to be difficult, but he was a natural. I sat behind him and wrapped a hand the underside of his chin pushing it up and making him arch his back and he brought a hand up to cup the back up of neck. He went to grab a pillow and put it where my crotch is while he went behind me and did something that I couldn't see. Another one was with him laying on his stomach and me on top of his back with my hands clutched in his gripping the sheets. He laid his head by my thighs and I leaned over him staring into his eyes. He was beautiful.
We went to put on their underwear and came back to take more shots. There was one where I faked being asleep and he was sitting up picking something up off the side table with a lamp on it. The last one was pillow fight with feathers falling everywhere.
I was actually quite unhappy when it was over. I liked spending time with him even if it was fake with no talking.
"Would you like to see the photos?"
"Sure", we both said simultaneously.