B O N U S

Every Incarnation Timeline Explained

Ancient Greece - Xanthia and Cyanea

They were eighteen years old when Xanthia decided to visit the meadow to clear her head, and there, under her favorite tree, she found Cyanea.

They were both having a bad day, but upon seeing one another, everything suddenly felt right with the world. It was as if the gods themselves had planned it.

They continued to go to the meadow and met under that tree at noon time, every single day except on rainy days. 

After a year of seeing each other and talking every day, they start to fall in love. It takes another year for them to finally accept their feelings. Xanthia is the first to confess, and Cyanea immediately makes it clear that their feelings are the same.

After accepting their love for one another, they led a secret romance that lasted three more years. And then they ask for the goddess Aphrodite to bless their love, which then leads to Hera herself to bless their marriage.

So, they were twenty-three when they got married.

After getting married, they wait two more years before moving in together. The home they lived in was built by their fathers and brothers. It was built on a field that was not very accessible to people, so they could lead their married life in peace.

They only start making love after the wedding ceremony that Xanthia had planned. This is because Xanthia is conservative and believes in the rite of marriage. Cyanea did too, but she believed having been blessed by the gods themselves gave them permission to start becoming deeply, physically intimate.

They lived a long and happy life together. Cyanea took over her family's farm, while Xanthia made a living by playing her lyre in gatherings.

Upon reaching the age of 65, Cyanea sold her farm to a wealthy merchant, for a substantial amount of money. The sale included a deal, a percentage off the monthly profits. Xanthia inherited her family's estate, which she sold because she had no need of it. Her father's business was passed on to her brother, who sent her money every end of the month.

They lived in comfort, and total peace.

At the age of 70, both women had grown weak and frail. They decided to spend their last day on Earth under the tree where they first met. They died in each other's arms, Nyx herself watching over them as they took their final breaths.

- - - - -

18th Century England - Bennett and Edward

Bennett was 24 years old when he found himself in Edward's town, while Edward was 23 years old when his shop was visited by Bennett's horse.

Bennett and Edward were immediately drawn to each other, but Edward was cautious because of his first love destroying him. This is what made it difficult for him to accept that Bennett was actually a knight. He felt as though Bennett had deceived him on purpose, and he felt betrayed.

Bennett came to visit Edward's shop every day, wanting nothing more than to get to know the luthier better. Edward eventually grew to be very fond of Bennett. Within a few days, they had fallen for each other. Bennett wasted no time, new to love and eager to be with Edward as a lover. Initially, Edward is resistant, because of what he went through with his first love. But he couldn't ignore the truth of his own feelings.

Shortly after declaring and accepting each other's love, they start making love, acting upon their burning passion for each other. To avoid suspicion, Bennett decides to move into Edward's home.