Guidelines

This book is going to be filled with spin-off stories inspired by my fan fiction "It's You". And who knows? Maybe I will finally allow myself to write short Breddy dribbles for a change – tell me if you'd welcome that, I'd love to try it.

Don't worry, if you haven't read the story, you don't have to. Basically, the premise of that story is that Brett and Eddy are soul mates whose love transcends time itself. The idea is that in every life, in every incarnation of Brett and Eddy, they find each other and fall in love.

Now, with this premise, I would like to open this book for suggestions and requests. Request comments can be left on any part of this book, as long as you specify that it is a request.

Just like with my TwoSetViolin Stories: By Request, each story I write that was requested will be dedicated to the person who wrote the request. This is only fair, to honor the truth that the idea is not my own :)

Or if I simply wish to dedicate a story to one of my readers, nothing is stopping me from doing just that :3

What you can suggest/request:

1. Any story from any incarnation of Brett and Eddy. For example: A story from Lord Bennett and luthier Edward's incarnation where we see a day in their life.

2. A specific incarnation of Brett and Eddy in a past life, or in another life. Just as long as it's before Lord Bennett and luthier Edward's time, and even after present day Brett and Eddy's time.
NOTE: It cannot be in between Lord Bennet/luthier Edward and present day Brett and Eddy, because those two lives are chronologically sequenced as such.

3. Names for past/future life Brett and Eddy. Don't worry about making the names similar to the boys' names, like Bennett and Edward. You can suggest a past incarnation of Brett named Alexander or a future incarnation of Eddy named William. You can opt to assign the name to which boy, or leave that decision to me.

4. A specific scene/prompt you'd like me to write a story around. For example: Luthier Eddy engraving an "E & B" into every violin he's ever made after falling in love with Lord Bennett.

5. Do not be afraid of requesting for a story with a tragic ending. If you've read "It's You", you know that I won't shy away from a tragic ending, as long as it feels natural to the story. BUT! I will NOT entertain cheating prompts of any kind. I will NOT stain the Breddy ship with such ugliness.

Please do not feel limited by these guidelines. 

I think the only thing I will not entertain is cheating prompts of any kind. And also, morally questionable premises.

Trust me, no matter how well you think you can disguise a cheating prompt, I will weed it out and watch it rot.
So take your stupid cheating prompt and...

Get crazy. Read my other works if you want to have a better grasp at what my style is, so you can have a better idea of what to request. If you've read all my works and find yourself wanting something specific, go ahead and ask for it.

Your requests don't have to be restricted by the premise of Brett and Eddy being soul mates. But understand that the incarnations of Brett and Eddy I will be writing about are the Brett and Eddy in my story, "It's You" and not the real life Brett and Eddy. So please do not request anything that may have been inspired by real life events or "canon" Breddy moments.

I think that is all. If I think of more guidelines, I will add them on later.

If you've read until this part, I appreciate you.

Happy reading, and I look forward to working with you on this writing project~