5. Bondage

The minute you both stepped into your room, Yoongi's lips were on yours. He slammed the door shut, pushing your body against it as he kissed your lips with passion and desire. He ran his tongue over your lower lip, nibbling on the plush skin gently. You wrapped your hands around his neck, delving your fingers into his thick hair and pulling his head closer to yours. Your noses rubbed against each other's as your hot breaths mixed. The kiss was sloppy and messy but you could feel the heat flowing through your bodies bonding the two of you together.

His tongue forced its way between your parted lips, flicking around, exploring the cavern of your mouth. You let out a small moan, as his hands slipped up underneath your shirt. He dug his fingers into the flesh around your stomach making you jolt from the stinging mix of pain and pleasure. Yoongi pulled away from your lips, gripping you by the thighs and lifting you up to straddle his waist. You wrapped your thighs around his hips squeezing him gently. With every step he took towards the bed, you felt his hard bulge press into you. You giggled and pushed your head into the crook of his neck, your breath tickled his skin causing him to let out a deep sigh.

He lowered you onto the bed gently, before hovering over you and pecking your lips once. "Do you trust me Y/N?" He questioned whilst licking his lips and staring deep into your eyes. You nodded and he pulled off both of your shirts. He watched as you unclipped your own bra, dragging the straps slowly and teasingly down your forearms. He climbed off the bed, walking to the wardrobe and pulling out a pair of handcuffs. By this point you were already bare to the bone and sat naked, patiently on the bed.

He walked back to you, his eyes rolled over your body with every stride he took. His tongue danced over his lips seductively as he cuffed your wrists together in front of you. He lowered down onto your body again, taking your hands in his and kissing your lips hungrily.

You continued to make out, taking it in turns to dominate each other's lips, your tongues intertwining with each other's, saliva mixing as your breaths sped up. Yoongi pulled away momentarily, panting heavily as he pulled the remainders of his clothes off, and threw them somewhere on the floor.

His hard member stood tall and hard, the thick tip a hot red, precum dripping down it. Yoongi spread your legs, admiring the way your hole clenched around thin air. He looked dead into your eyes, his tip resting on your clit as he waiting for the 'go ahead'. "Fuck me hard Yoongi," you giggled and that was all he needed before he pushed into you.

You both groaned at the sudden sensation of pleasure. He kissed slowly up your neck to your jawline, keeping his hips still to let you adjust. You bucked your hips up, wanting to feel some simulation but Yoongi just growled, pushing your hips back down to the bed with his strong veiny hands.

He began to thrust slowly into you, pushing in and out of your wetness, each time he would pull right out and push all the way in, until his balls pressed firmly against your skin. The slow pace had you whining for more, "Yoongi, pl-please!"

He complied, thrusting into you hard and fast. Skin slapping resonated around the room as your moans mixed together, the noise you were both making would surely have caught the attention of the neighbors by now. Yoongi's right hand wrapped around both of your wrists, keeping your hands held above your head so you couldn't touch him.

"Aaah Yoongi!" You practically screamed as he his your g-spot dead on. "F-fuck
Y/N, you feel incredible!" He groaned as you clenched around him. Yoongi's member continued to push in and out of you as the pleasure built up. The feeling of needing to release got more intense as Yoongi kissed your sweet spot. "Y/N, I'm close," he stuttered out before you felt his hot cum shoot up inside you. "Aaah shit," you cursed before releasing too, the feeling of your juices mixing as Yoongi slowly rolled his hips, riding out the high.

He pulled out, uncuffing your wrists as your hands instantly grabbed his face, pulling his lips towards yours. He smiled into the kiss. "So what did you think of bondage?" He laughed as he wrapped his arms around your tired body. "Mmmh it's good but I would have preferred to touch you." You smiled whilst tracing your index finger up and down the smooth skin on his back. "Next time you can touch me all you want." You laughed and kissed the tip of his nose, "I can't wait."

The two of you settled down, pulling the soft blanket over your naked bodies and falling asleep in each other's arms.