3. Age Play

As you were packing up your belongings, you heard Mr Kim call your name. You turned to him with a smile. "Do you have a partner for the assignment?" You shook your head, shyness taking over you. "Why not?" He strolled towards you whilst cocking his head in a mocking way. "I-I haven't really made any f-friends yet," you stuttered, a blush spread across your cheeks. "Well babygirl," he smirked as he approached you, bending down to look you in the eyes, "how about you work with me?" Your eyes stared into his, shock took over you at his words. "I-I can't w-work with yo-"

You couldn't finish, as his lips were already attached to yours, moving passionately and at a slow pace. One of his arms wrapped around your tiny waist, pulling your fragile body closer to his as the other hand held your neck, keeping your lips locked. Your hands grasped onto his body, unsure what to do in this situation. Mr Kim picked you up, carrying you over to his desk and laying you down gently.

"Mmmm Mr Kim," you sighed lightly as he trailed a line of kisses down your neck to your cleavage. He paused, pulling away and staring into your eyes, "that's not my name baby!" He pulled your lace panties off, moving his head between your legs which hung off the edge of the desk. He gave a long lick to your folds, using his wet tongue to play with them. "Aaah daddy!" You moaned loudly, "that's right babygirl, you belong to daddy."

He gave soft licks to your clit, nibbling on it gently as you let out continuous high pitched moans. Your hands grasped at his hair or the desk or anything that was within your reach. You felt vulnerable and weak but it only turned you on more.

The pace of his tongue sped up as he inserted one finger inside of you. Your muscles clenched and relaxed over and over, feeling his hot, wet tongue slide over you gently. He added another finger, thrusting them in and out at a slower pace to let you breathe a little. You whined at the change in speed but he ignored your childish whimpers.

He leaned over you, kissing your lips with passion and desire. His fingers curled inside of you. "Daddy I'm gonna come," You moaned out as you felt your insides clenching and a orgasm beginning to build up. "Come then my little one." And you did, moaning your way through your high as his fingers pulled out of you. The sticky liquid dripped down onto the desk and he licked it up before placing one final kiss on your cheek.

You giggled, picking up your underwear and text books. "I think that deserves a grade A," he smiled before dismissing you. You giggled to yourself, "I think this might have just become my favourite class."

You headed back to your dorm room, feeling the wetness between your legs, praying that it wasn't visible through your short skirt. You reminisced over the events of that class, smiling to yourself. Mr Kim made you feel some type of way, a way that made you feel submissive and weak. You started to make your way up the stairs to your dorm room only to see Namjoon sat in the middle of the empty staircase.

"Hey, Namjoon," you smiled whilst walking up the stairs to meet him. "Oh hey, Y/N." He smiled back but you could tell he was faking it. "What's up, you look upset," you questioned whilst sitting on the step next to him. "Oh I just lost the key to my dorm room again. I have to wait for someone to deliver me a new one."
"You've lost it before?" You laughed. "Yeah I've lost track of how many dorm room keys I've lost over the years." He giggled cutely, his dimples making an appearance. "How many years have you been here Namjoon?" You questioned. "Four," he said whilst looking at you, "I should have left school two years ago but I failed my exams twice so I had to stay here longer." You looked down, knowing how frustrating it must be for him. "So you're 20 years old?" You asked. He nodded. "Do you want to stay with me until your key arrives, the staircase isn't the nicest place to sit." Namjoon nodded as you both stood up and walked upstairs to your dorm room.

You left Namjoon in your room as you rushed to the bathroom, taking a spare pair of underwear with you, hoping that he didn't notice. You quickly changed before tidying your disheveled hair in the mirror and walking back out to join him on the bed.

You lay down next to him, looking over at his perfect body. You admired the way his cute dimples were on display as he smiled at his phone. His honey golden skin glowed in the afternoon sunlight and his thick neck relaxed into the pile of pillows he rested on. When you looked at him, you felt flutters inside you. Feeling confident, you lay your head on his shoulder. He smiled at you, placing his hand on your hipbone and drawing little circles as he continued to read from his phone. You looked over at the brightly lit screen, noticing that he was texting someone. You glanced at the name displayed on the screen. "Who's Lia?" You asked, genuinely curious. "Oh," he smiled before placing his phone face down on the bed next to him, "she's my girlfriend."

"Y-you have a girlfriend?" You asked, quickly removing your head from his shoulder. You didn't know why but something inside of you broke at his words. The gorgeous man with honey glowing skin was taken, and here you were, already developing feelings for him. "Oh yeah, I may have forgotten to tell you that," Namjoon laughed, seeing your shocked face. He took your face in his hands, placing your head back in his chest. "It's okay, we can still cuddle," he smiled cutely, his deep dimples framing his face.

You stayed quiet, not knowing exactly what to say. Namjoon picked up his phone again, typing away at the small keyboard on the screen. You let out a quiet sigh, listening to Namjoon's heartbeat below you. His chest moved up and down slowly with each breath, making you feel tired. Your eyes began to close and you felt Namjoon sit up, replacing his chest with a pillow to support your head.

You stirred slightly, looking up at Namjoon through hooded, sleepy eyes. "Are you leaving?" You asked with a small pout on your face. Namjoon nodded, "Lia said I could sleep over at hers, I don't want to disturb you." You sighed accepting the fact that the boy could never be yours. "Good night Y/N, thank you!" Namjoon whispered.

You were half asleep when you felt a pair of soft lips pressing against your forehead. You were unsure whether it was a dream or reality.