Chapter 3 (Bronya, Dorms)

(this is the only reference of Bronya that I got )

Subject Bronya has always followed Mei senpai and Kiana idiotka. 

Bronya felt alone without them. After the two of them got taken away by the ship Bronya followed behind. 

But having lost sight of her friends Bronya hid in the cargo bay, waiting for adoption. 

Clutching her Homu doll she waited. Though she was not worried. She was sure they were fine.

Sometime later someone saw the Bronya in her little corner.

"What is this little girl doing on the ship?" 

and the rest well...

---

---

---

 Saint Freya dorms

Theresa walked along the hallways, behind her was Kiana. Eyes marveling at everything going around.

"here we are," Theresa  said as she opened the door

A pungent smell quickly wafted out of the door. the smell of beer and months old unwashed clothes.

Theresa smiles wryly at the mess she saw. Kiana peeked her head inside the room 

"What a mess" Kiana commented

The room was a mess, many boxes of Booz on the side, clothes strewn on the floors and chair, trash bag laying on the corner. the amount of Booze in the room was surprising.

"its been like this for a while" Theresa's eyes became lines -_-  "welcome to the lair of a Single angry female" 

"Don't open that door!" Himeko suddenly shouted but it was too late. Mei has had already sone them motion and a literal mountain of thrash fell over.

with the three of them on the ground mei asked "whats  all this stuff"

"at least three months of thing I couldn't find a use for..." Himeko looked defeated with all the things in the room "be a sweetheart and clean all this up"

'why do I have to take care of these kids' Himeko thought

Mei saw Kiana standing at the door.

mei was surprised, fearful, and angry but she felt joy. Mei ran to Kiana

"KIANA!" mei hugged Kiana.

Mei was fearful of the powers inside, angry at herself for losing control. But she could finally let everything rest. She could finally calm down her hearth.

"welcome home," Mei said to Kiana

"really need some help here" himeko

"the bronya registers cheesy reunion" bronya

"awwwwww, a touching reunion" Theresa said "well that's part of the deal, I hope you hold up your part of the bargain" 

Kiana let go of mei hug and faced Theresa. 

"so if sign up, you'll tell me where my old man is?" Kiana asked

"not so fast. If you want to know where daddy is..."

"you need to become an A-rank Valkyrie!" Theresa said seriously.

Kiana smiled "HAH!" 

"I was afraid you might be asking for more. Well, its time for super serious A-rank Valkyrie cosplay!"

Theresa almost laughed at Kiana's reply, but her conviction was there.

 the deep blue eyes of kind looked clear in ahead with her objective.

'did Kiana just say cosplay?' mei thought

"kiana idiotka is back" on the back was bronya

"Pssst mei whats a Valkyrie?" Kiana whispered to mei

Theresa couldn't help but chuckle at the trio in front of her. with nothing else, she left the four of them to sort out the room.