Chapter 15-You Are Mine

Start from the beginning

I look at him sideways and he looks at me."Let's have our lock too."

"The reason I brought you here." He says and I giggle.

He hands me a lock taking it out from his pocket. It had our names engraved on it. "David and Ava. Perfect." After locking our lock in the bridge, David threw the key as far as he could.

"Can we just stay here for a while?"
We stood there for a little while. I held David's arm and we looked at the river flowing in front of us. We both were silent enjoying the view and each other's company.

 We both were silent enjoying the view and each other's company

Then we headed to the Eiffel Tower. We were on the topmost floor of the Eiffel Tower and it was such a beautiful sight. I could stay here looking at the view for hours and never get bored. I could see the whole city from up here. The lights of the houses light up and how tiny they seemed from up here. I looked around to see we are the only ones here."How come we are the only ones here?"

"I had to pull some strings and after a lot of efforts I managed to have this place for us for a while." Aww. He did so much to make my birthday special. It was a wonderful day and I would never forget it. I kiss his cheek and he rubs the nape of his neck smiling."You are the best. As much As I want to enjoy this view." My stomach rumbles and I look at David."I am starving."

"I thought you would never say."
We went to a rooftop restaurant where we could see the Effiel Tower. Everything about this day was perfect. I couldn't ask for more. This is the best birthday of my life."I am very lucky to have you, This was the best birthday I ever had. Thank you so much."

David holds my hand and squeezes it."I will do everything I can if it makes you happy."

I could feel my cheeks redden. I never thought I would find love and when I found him. After Harry, I never thought I would find love but then he steps into my life and changes everything. He made me believe in those fairytales. The best part being I wasn't searching when I found him. We had finished our dinner but we just sat there looking at each other smiling. He is so caring and sweet. I love this man with all my heart.
"It's time for dessert."