10

Jingle Ball Day

The sound of all three of their alarms filled up the hotel room. Lauren , Clara , and Ali decided to all share a room. Obviously , they weren't going to let Lauren share with one of the guys. The guys all had their own rooms though.

" five more minutes." Lauren groaned pulling the covers over her head.

" no guys now." Clara said to Lauren and Ali who covered herself as well.

" we can rest before the show. All we have is rehearsals." Clara said and the girls quickly got up. Lauren decided on something comfy and baggy. She would fix herself up later. Once she was ready went knocking on all the guys doors.

" WAKE UP LOSERS!" She shouted while knocking hard on each door.

" damn shorty why you gotta beast." Richard opened the door still in sweats and a face.

" Pero ya deja eso!" Erick shouted from inside.

" voy !" Joel responded.

" como siempre nunca se puede hacer na tranquilo carajo." A grump Zabdiel said from the other side of his door.

" I'm ready!" Chris said happily walking out of his room catching Lauren off guard.

" good morning." Lauren smiled at him giving him a hug. The others then walked out still trying to get themselves together.

" you need to teach your band mates to be like you in the morning." Lauren said trying not to laugh.

" yea , he's only like this because yo" Richard began to talk but , Christopher hit him to shut up.

" Diablo manin." Richard groaned

" Ugh , my hair is a mess. Let me get my hat." Joel huffed.

" Are we ready ?" Clara asked and the boys all nodded. Lauren just smiled at her.

" then let's go ." Ali said

" wait ? No breakfast ?" Christopher asked

" he's got a point." Lauren added

The two seem to be so much alike.

While at soundcheck the boys fooled around as per usual and Lauren captured it all.

" guys you need to practice Bad Guy , Focus !!" Clara shouted making them all go serious. 

After rehearsals they grabbed food and headed back to the hotel.  They knew tonight would be a great night and to share their music with another community.

" Preciosa , we're waiting for you." Chris knocked on Lauren's door.

" give her a minute." Ali spoke

" we've been giving her five." Joel laughed.

" yo shawty hurry that ass up !" Richard exclaimed

" all done." Lauren said posing at the door and their jaws all dropped.

" my lady." Richard said offering his hand.

" oh , you really think I'm going to accept after you rushed me. That's cute." Lauren smirked walking past him , meanwhile the others snickered.