I made them dance using my fingers. Ceña seemed to be amused that she clapped her hand but later on Nathan stopped her, for it can ruin my concentration. I breathed in again. I saw Heron mouthed 'you can do it.' to me. I smiled. I believe I could.

When I had the full control of the tornadoes, It was now time to say the chant;

'Colors of the wind I see.
Blue, green, yellow, and purple to seek.
Make the colors one to see.
The darkest of blue can be!'

With that chant, the tornadoes became one. It grew bigger as it combined to be one big tornado. Due to this, I needed to secure my powers for it to not blow. I must and I have to. If I lose concentration, the outmost evil will happen, yet my concentration was shattered when I heard Ceña's whimper.

"Ceña doesn't have much time anymore! Hurry Zette!" Viperine yeld.

'Keep it together Zette' my wolf whispered.

Yes. I should. My friend's in pain, I have to concentrate. When I fully got the grip of the tornado, I chanted once again.

'Blue! Darkest of blue!
Call the person I want to be true!
Call her! Seek her! Wherever she may be!
Make her answer the wind!

Make her answer to me!

As the chant has ended,  an explosion of dark blue mist  enveloped the library. The tornado then scattered wind blades all over the mist explosion. Which caused cuts to everyone in the room. Yet that didn't matter asI looked at my friends who were slightly wounded.

I was alarmed as I ran towards them.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked.

They slightly smiled. My worry then increased when I saw Ceña laying on the floor. She was leaning on Viperine's shoulder.

"Ceña!" I said, alarmed  as I moved closer to her.

"She doesn't have much time left," said Raquiela. Her chains were burning hotter and hotter as time passes by.

"I-I'm s-sorry,"I whispered to her.

She just looked at me and smiled. Eyes trying to console me.

"I-I'm sorry I can't summon her." I looked down. Disappointment evident in my voice.

"Says who?"

Nanlalaki ang mata ko at dahan dahang lumingon sa pinanggalingan ng boses . Sabay sabay kaming napasinghap sa aming nakita, dahil sa babaeng nasa harap namin ngayon. She was a sophisticated and beautiful lady. But that didn't shock me. What shocked me was, She was the girl I was looking at earlier! The girl wearing a blue cloak!

But now she wore a red cloak. I wonder what happened to the second one.

"Y-you're V-via?" nanginginig at hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Heron. The lady in front of us smiled.

"Yes I am," she said and looked at me intently.

"Finally, we've met," she stated while walking towards us, eyes specifically looking at me.