The Snow

Tohru woke up that morning feeling a bit restless, her head was throbbing. 'It's probably nothing' Tohru thought. She got up and headed down the stairs. It's been 2 weeks since they have moved into there new home. She went downstairs into there huge kitchen and made herself a leek omelet and she made Kyo some salmon. "You okay? You look a little pale" Kyo said. "Oh me? Just a little headache but I am alright!" Tohru said. "Are you sure?" Kyo said. Tohru nodded. "When does work end?" Tohru asked. "A bit earlier today" Kyo explained. Tohru nodded and finished up her food. Kyo put his plate in the sink. He grabbed his bag and walked over to Tohru. He kissed the top of her head "I will be home soon" Kyo said. "Bye honey" Tohru said. Kyo drove to work and he got there quite fast.
    Kazuma was there. He had just handed his dojo off to Kyo but he still came there from time to time. "Hello Kyo" Kazuma said. Kyo nodded towards him. Kyo taught his class while Kazuma watched. "Alright kids go on take ur break but be ready in 10 minutes!" Kyo said. "Yes Sensei" the kids said as they ran off into the break rooms. "You alright? You look pretty frazzled Kyo" Kazuma said. Kyo sat on the couch across from him. "Eh Tohru looked kinda pale this morning, i guess im kinda worried" Kyo said. "Hm is that so" Kazuma said. "What?!" Kyo said. "Nothing, if you want i will take over class and you can go home and check on Tohru" Kazuma said. "No way your way to old for this" Kyo said. "No you go home and check on her i am worried too, there is a flu goin around I can handle the dojo from here don't worry" Kazuma said. Kyo looked up at his master and nodded. Kyo walked into the break room. "Hey Sensei Kazuma is gonna take over k?" Kyo told the children. They nodded. Kyo jogged over to the door and Kazuma through him the keys. "Bye son" Kazuma said. Kyo waved his hand a ran out the door. 
    Tohru was still feeling sick, but she decided that wasn't going to stop her. She started on dinner, it took her almost an hour but by the time she finished the ground was covered in a thick layer of snow. She gazed at the snow and then thought about kyo. 'What if he gets caught in the snow' she thought. She quickly ran over to her cell phone and called him. It rang. *ring...ring...ring........* it ran a few times before he picked up.

Kyo: hey im on my way home
Tohru: ok good the snow is getting bad out here
Kyo: how are ya feelin babe
Tohru: im feeling better
She lied.
Kyo: ok good I will be home in 20
Tohru: sounds good, love you
Kyo: love you too bye

   Tohru started to get a bit woozy. She felt really hot. She stepped outside on the patio taking in the cool air just as Kyo pulled into the driveway. "Hey baby" Kyo said as he kissed her on the cheek. Tohru smiled "dinner is ready" she said. Tohru started to serve there soup when kyo wrapped his arms around her waist and started rocking side to side. "thank you honey" kyo said. Tohru turned her head up and pecked his cheek. Kyo let go and they set up the table. They are there dinner in silence, but the silence was comfortable, and warm. "I'm tired kyo can you cuddle me" Tohru said as they walked into there bedroom. Kyo felt a smile creep onto his face. They layed down, kyo held her tiny frame. Tohru was the little spoon of course.
   The next morning Tohru woke up abruptly not from the sunlight but from nausea, worse than yesterday's. She dashed to the bathroom and emptied her stomach into the toilet. She felt someone rubbing her back and holding her hair. It was a groggy kyo. Tohru was too nauseous to even acknowledge him there. After she finished she collapsed into his arms. Kyo scooped her up and brought her over to the couch. He picked up his phone and called Hatori. The phone rang for times before Hari picked up. "Hello" "hey so Tohru has been throwing up almost every morning and she passed out today, I think it's just from exhaustion but I'm not sure" "it's just in the morning?" "Yeah I think so" "ok don't give her any medicine and make sure she stays in bed." "Ok" "I can't come over cause there is to much snow on the road goodbye" Hatori hung up the phone. Kyo kind of forgot about the snow. He looked down at his watch 5:43AM. He was still a bit tired, but he didn't want to leave Tohru. He walked over to the couch and sat down he set Tohru's head on his lap and took a tiny nap.
   A few hours later Tohru opened up her eyes. She looked up and saw Kyo's face above her. "Hey baby" Kyo asked. Tohrus eyes started to water and she opened her mouth to speak but kyo cut her off. "Shhh baby go back to sleep you need rest" Kyo whispered. A tear rolled down Tohru's cheek and she drifted back to bed...

\___A/N____/
soooo i haven't updated in a month :D and uhh i had the absolute WORST case of writers block, HAVE YALL SEEN THE FRUITS BASKET SEASON 2 TRAILER EEEE ok but I'm so sorry I didn't update I will try to be better :)