The Big Day (5/5)

'Today is the day! I feel like i am going to scream, cry, and throw up all at the same time!' Tohru thought. Tohru, Rin, Kagura, Uo, Hana, and Kisa stayed in a hotel the night before so they could get ready. "Tohru go back to be its 2AM you will need your sleep" Uo said. "Tohru's electric signals are screaming of joy and happiness and a bit of nervousness?" Hana said. "Shhhh" Rin hissed. "Ok sorry good night." Tohru said but she really couldn't sleep. Her head was filled with the thoughts of the her dress, the ceremony, the honeymoon, and so much more. How could she sleep when so much was going to happen? A few hours later Tohru did fall asleep. Her head was filled with dreams of Kyo and their future kids oh boy was she excited. 'mom i have found the one'

      "Kyo give me another shot" Haru said. "You sure you want another? You've had a lot and Tohru would be upset if you threw up on the furniture" Kyo warned. "Naw man I can keep going" Haru said as he poured himself another. "So Kyo you seem pretty chill for someone who is about to get married." Yuki pondered. Kyo thought for a second. "Hm I guess so" Kyo said slowly. "I bet Tohru is either freaking out or Head over heels right now" Haru laughed. "Are you excited Kyo?" Momiji asked. Momiji is still under aged so he wasn't drinking. "Yeah, I'm less excited for the ceremony more excited for after" Kyo said. "Heh heh after like on the honeymoon?" Haru snorted. "No not like that, I don't know I am really excited to start a life with her, you know to have a bunch of brats and grandbrats running round."Kyo said with a slight laugh. 'i cant wait'

     *beep beep* Tohru woke up as soon as she heard the alarm. She hopped out of bed a took a shower. She ran her fingers through her hair letting the water flow down her head to her back. She got out then she blow dried her hair.  She sang her favorite song, Again by Beverly. She was just in the middle of brushing her hair when she heard a *knock knock*
"Come in" Tohru said. The knob turned and Kisa and Kagura ran in and gave Tohru a big hug. "5 more hours sissy!" Kisa giggled. "Oh wow only a few more hours!!" Kagura said. They all laughed let's start getting ready!

Kyo peeked his eyes open the next morning. The suns rays made their way into his room. 'todays the day' he thought. He slipped on his slippers and headed for the door of his bedroom. *ding* he heard *ding ding ding ding ding* the door bell rung in his ear. "Ugh" Kyo muttered to himself. He opened the door to see his bright blond hair cousin. "Guten Tag!" Momiji said. Haru, Hiro, and Yuki can out from behind him. "Let's get ready together!" Momiji giggled. "Alright fine we are fixing you first though" Kyo said as he pushed his cousin. "Morning Kyo, you sleep well?" Haru asked. "Yeah" Kyo said. "Ha, he was probably so worried he couldn't fall asleep." Yuki said. "Shut up ya damn rat" Kyo said in a jokingly manner.

"Ugh why that Ayame gotta be so late" Rin complained. "Oh it's alright!" Tohru assured them. *knock knock* "oh that must be Aya!" Hana said as she floated to the door. "Good morning" Hana said. "Hello my darlings! Mine is her to help you all get ready dears." Ayame said. "We are doing dresses first right?" Kisa asked. "Yes darling" Ayame said as he patted her head. Mine helped Kisa get into her dress first. Kisa's dress was an extremely light pink dress that went to her ankles. "Wow Kisa you look so adorable!" Tohru said as she fawned over the dress. Mine mtioned Kagura, Rin, Uo, and Hana back into the bathroom for their dresses. The bridesmaid dresses were off the shoulders, long and flowey, in a blush color. "These look so amazing on you girls!" Tohru said with stars in her eyes. "Alright tohru now it's time for the absolute most important part; your dress!" Ayame said. Mine led Tohru to the back where she got ready. After she got the dress on she turned around to look in the mirror. After 10 seconds of just looking at herself she started to cryr. "Oh no Tohru! Do you not like the dress?" Mine worried. "No, I love it so much thank you!" Tohru cried. She walked out. "Wow" "wooah" "Tohru you look amazing" They all gushed. "You look like a real princess my dears" Ayame cackled. All the girls ran up to her and gave her the biggest group hug ever.