The Christmas

It was Christmas Eve and Tohru took Kyo out to their local mall for some Christmas shopping. "Come on Kyo let's go in here!" Tohru giggled. She grabbed him by his arm as she ran into this cute Christmas shop. She opened the door and the bell rung. "Hello" The employee said. "Hi!" Tohru said back. Kyo sat on the sofa at the front of the store while Tohru decided to get a Christmas dress.  She browsed through them and chose out too she liked best. "Kyo which one should i get? I love this red one, but i also like this green one!" Tohru said.  Kyo thought for a second and said "Hmm I like the red one" Kyo said. Tohru nodded. She went go check out. "Ok Kyo let's go!" Tohru said. "Where are we going next?"

      Kyo held Tohru's hand on the way into the grocery stop. "I am thinking about making a cake too" Tohru said. "Mm sounds great" Kyo said. Kyo held the basket while Tohru passed him ingredients. While Tohru was filling the basket they heard a voice behind them. "Kyo is that you?" Said the person. "Oh Reo." Kyo said. "You know him?" Tohru asked. The boy hugged Kyo "How have you been man?" Reo said. "Oh Tohru this is Reo he is one of my childhood friends." Kyo said. "Reo, this is my girlfriend, Tohru" Kyo said. "Nice too meet you" Tohru smiled. "Awe man you got a girlfriend? I didn't think you had it in you" Reo said. Kyo and Reo caught up for awhile while Tohru went to the checkout and bought all the food. Tohru and Kyo said there goodbyes and headed out the door. 

      The sun was already setting and they were walking past this circular ice rink with a lit tree in the middle. Kyo could tell she wanted to go. "You want to go?" Kyo asked. "No haha" Tohru said. "Well I want too." Kyo lied. "Really? Cause I want to go too!" Tohru gushed. They rented some shoes and Tohru went in. She glided on the ice. She stuck her arms out and did a spin. Her skirt fluttered in the wind. "C'mon Kyo!" She yelled. Kyo stepped on the ice and stumbled a bit. He was holding onto the railing. Tohru stuck her hand out to him. He took her hand. She started to glide on the ice with Kyo in hand. She was helping him skate. Soon he got the hang of it. But he didn't let go of her hand. She guided them around the ice. Every time Kyo he didn't get angry he just laughed the laughed together. The sun was down, It was already nighttime. Soon everyone was off the ice besides those two. The only light came from the tree and the stars. Kyo leaned in and Tohru did as well. Their lips touched gently. Kyo put his arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck.  "Let's go home. okay?" Tohru said. They continued to hold hands even off the ice.

      Once they got home Tohru fell asleep right away. She was able to fall asleep whenever or wherever she was. But Kyo was super tired as well so he also fell asleep fairly quick. Tohru's dreams were filled with Kyo, While Kyo dreamt of Tohru. 

       The next morning the woke up around the same time. "Good Morning Tohru" Kyo said. "Merry Christmas Kyo!" Tohru giggled. She ran out of their bedroom. Kyo followed her. She reached under the tree and pulled out Kyo's present. "Here you go" Tohru said with a smile ear to ear. "Oh" Kyo said as he pulled out a present from under the tree for Tohru. They exchanged their thanks and Kyo opened his first. He pulled out a little cat and rice ball key chain. "A key chain?" Kyo said. "I'm sorry ! you don't like it! I can buy you a new present!" Tohru said nervously. "No, Thank you, I really like it." Kyo said as he put the key chain onto his keys. Tohru was beaming with happiness. Tohru opened her present next. It was a necklace with a pink gem. Kyo bought the pink one because of what Arisa said "Tohru is pink because Kyoko was the red butterfly, and her dad was the pure white together it makes pink."  "I LOVE it Kyo" Tohru gushed.

        Even though it was early they ate the Christmas cake together. Tohru has fidgeting with her necklace. They laughed and talked all evening. Tohru went to call, Yuki and Machi, Ayame, KIsa and Hiro, Hatori, Akito and Shigure, Uo, Hana, Ritsu, well basically the whole Sohma family to wish them all a very merry Christmas. Kyo was still eating the cake. "Kyo" Tohru said. Kyo looked up from the cake. "Christmas feels so diffrent doesn't it?" Tohru said. "when your a kid its the best day of the year." "My mom said she always had fun pretending to be Santa for me" Tohru said. "hm maybe soon we will have some kids to pretend for." Kyo said. Tohru sat up "wha-" Tohru said before Kyo cut her off with a kiss. 

"Merry Christmas Kyo" "Merry Christmas Tohru"

/---Authors Note---\

So I don't know Kyo and Tohru's religion this was just a fun little filler chapter!  Sorry its short haha! If you have anymore suggestions of what you wan to see of them comment below!

Don't forget to vote, share, and comment see ya next chapter! <3