Cat Noir: Please tell me that's an earthquake.

Ladybug: More like an evil quake.

Mean Queen: Soldiers, catch their miraculous! Don't hold back! *The army charges at them and Ladybug and Cat Noir fight them all off, Ladybug ties some up with her yo-yo and lets them go and they start to spin uncontrollably fast until they slow down and fall, Cat Noir strikes a few with his staff and pounce on 4 of them. * Ugh. So useless utterly useless! I knew I should've done this by myself!

Hawkmoth: Mean Queen, bring me their miraculous now!

Mean Queen: On it, Hawkmoth! One last chance to fork it over or it's bye-bye to your precious little town! Any last words?

Ladybug: Just one. Lucky charm! *She threw her yo-yo up in the air and a swarm of ladybugs appeared and made a compact mirror appear. * Hmm.

Cat Noir: Are you gonna give her a makeover? If you are, I start with her face

Cat Noir: Are you gonna give her a makeover? If you are, I start with her face. *Soon, Mean Queen blasts them with her glasses, but Ladybug pushes him out of the way and she dodges the blast too. *

Ladybug: You got jokes, huh? And no. I do have an idea. Get your cataclysm ready!

Cat Noir: On it! *His ring glows green. * Cataclysm! *His hands start to glow black. *

Ladybug: See that building she's standing on?

Cat Noir: Yeah?

Ladybug: Aim your cataclysm at the building, it will collapse, along with her.

Cat Noir: Got it! *He runs up to the building and touches it, the building starts to turn dark and griddle and crack. *

Mean Queen: What the? What's going on? *She starts to fall and the energy ball starts to disappear. * Ugh! You foiled my plan! But don't you fret, you haven't stopped me yet.

Ladybug: Think again, miss royal pain in the butt. Batter up! *She threw the compact mirror to Cat Noir and he hit it with his staff, Mean Queen started her blast, but the mirror bounced off the blast and got her instead. *