"But there's no music" I say and he laughed.

He brought out his phone and played some soft tunes. I can't seem to make out which song it was, but sounded like Ali Gatie.

"Hmm..Nour, we're at my parents backyard... What if someone walks in on us" I say softly.

"What's there?... It's not like we're doing something haram" he said and chuckled. I shake my head.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

I tentatively get up and he came in front of me. Slowly my hands eased themselves into his own strong palms.

That's how we waltz into the night, my head placed on his hard torso, our fingers entwined. And for some strange reason I felt safe.

After some minutes, we sat down in blissful silence. A big grin adorning his face and well, a a big blush blanketed my face. Of course I got to blush, Like who the hell am I kidding not to blush?!? Right.... No one.

I felt over the moon.

Happiness they say is short-lived. But what they don't know is..... you can make happiness long-termed if you want. You just have to feel it at the right time, and express it with the right persons.

Right now I feel like happiness was meant for me. Like it was purposely put down on Earth for me to feel it.

It seemed he was mirroring my thoughts cause he broke the silence.

"I wish for this moment to stay forever" I smiled at him.

"Then let's be like this forever. Forget the world. Let it be Just us..." I said

"Forever" he finished and we got lost in each other's eyes.

Out of nowhere, I hear a camera click and a flash of light fell on us. I looked around.

I saw a girl waving ferociously at us

Zeemaamah!

"Zaynab Omar Ibrahim what the hell did you just do?" I yell at her. Standing up to go and punch her. Ya Nour holds my hand back and I turn to glare at him, he was laughing.

At me!!!!

Urghhhh.

"Ya Nour release my hand lemme give this girl a taste of her medicine" I screeched and tried to get free of his hold. The yeye girl was laughing her heads off too.

"Billahillazi Maamah if I catch you koh" I warned her, while still trying to get my wrist from his hold....

Then an idea struck me.

I quickly masked my face, and mustered some crocodile tears I stopped struggling.

"Ya Nour..... You're hurting me" I said with an almost quavering voice. He let go at once. Before he could stand up to check my wrists, I quickly made a dash to where ZeeMaamah was laughing her ass off at me. A look of horror suddenly took over her face and I grabbed her arm, tackling her to the ground. It was now my turn to laugh. As I was practically sitting in her butt and her face was planted in the grass.

"Munaar I'm sorry manaaaa" she screamed. I let out an evil laugh.

"Why" spank "did you" spank "snap us" spank "eh?" Spank. I asked, while spanking her back. And trust me my spanks hurt alott.

"Ouch... You guys looked so divine....ouch... Y'all could fit into any front page aswerr to Gahd" she said rubbing her back.

I got off her. And held a hand for her, I helped her up and we dusted our dresses.