"The girl who went missing?" Ember raised her brow as she put her focus on Malik. He glanced at the girl and a look of frustration crossed his face.

"Yeah. She's my cousin, Adonis's sister. There's a search party for her tomorrow morning at eight. We're trying to get more people to come." Malik said.

"Adonis didn't tell me about a search party." Sasha butted in.

"I wonder why." Malik says causing her to roll her eyes. Adonis had already filled Malik in on what happened between him and Sasha. He never liked her from day one but Adonis didn't see the bad in her.

"I'm free. I'll be happy to help find her." Ember said wanting to break the tension between the two.

"Good, we're meeting at Adonis's house. I'll let Adonis know and have him text you the address."

Ember nodded as he walked away, "Skate size?"

"Seven. How do you know Adonis?" Sasha asked.

"School. Why?"

"I'm his baby mama." Sasha said proudly.

"Okay." Ember says with disinterest.

"Just letting you know. Keep the change, you look like you need it." Sasha smirked before she walked away with her date behind her.

Ember rolled her eyes. Her eyes landed on Namiko walking inside with Tyrell's crew. With them being in the building, she knew that tonight was going to be a whole disaster. Since they were there all the time, Ember went and got their shoe sizes.

"Ember, hey best friend." Namiko said cheerfully.

Ember gave her a smile, "Hey Namiko."

Embers eyes traveled over to Jacoby who stared at her. She didn't like him in that way anymore but he tried to get with her anyway. She caught the many times he's tried to ask her out on a date but Ember always turned him down, nicely. She gave them their shoes but Jacoby stayed behind. It was as if he didn't understand.

"What's up, Ember?" Jacoby asked while leaning against the counter.

"Working." Ember simply answered.

"Will you have another break tonight?" Jacoby continued to ask.

"Unfortunately no. I already took it." Ember explained.

"Oh well, alright." Jacoby says taking the hint. Ember sighed in relief.

Tonight had been a long night for her. Adonis's so-called baby mama was giving her dirty looks the whole night. Ember had no clue what she had done to deserve such treatment from her but she was mature enough to let it go. Her mother would have a whole fit if she lost her job. Watching her friends skate, laugh and have fun made her realize that she didn't get out as much as she should.

Namiko and Madison stayed with her until closing time. As Ember locked up, she listened to them gossip. She was never really one to gossip so she just listened.

"Right, and that one chick, Christina got a serious problem with her eyes." Madison was saying.

"That's because you was all on her man. Girl if I was her I'd whip your ass." Namiko told her.

"Oh please. Kind of wish Adonis was here tonight."

"For who? Ember? Besides I'm glad he wasn't here. We came here to have fun and y'all know Tyrell don't like his ass. I don't either." Namiko said.

Ember climbed into the backseat of Namiko's car. She was ready to get her license now so that she could drive herself around.

"Can you drop me off first? I'm so exhausted." Ember tells Namiko. She was exhausted but she didn't think that she could listen to Madison talk about Adonis any longer. It was annoying.