1

Onika
"You have to take your medicine, I don't feel like dealing with Roman today." My best friend Lala whined trying to get me to take that nasty ass medicine. "Your going to see him in a minute if you don't get that medicine away from me." We stood at the kitchen island arguing. "Please I'll do what ever you want if you just take it." She pleaded. "Fine." I gave up taking the medicine.

"Im going to get Starbucks brb." I walked off. "Ok." I heard as I closed the door. I got in my car pulling out of the drive way heading to Starbucks.

-
Starbucks
I ordered my coffee and sat down to wait for it. As I look around at the people analyzing them and one caught my eye. She had honey blond hair golden Carmel skin and a great body that showed through her simple outfit. I didn't realize I was staring until we made eye contact and she smiled at me so I quickly looked down and I could feel myself blushing. The lady at the cash register called my order so I got up to go pay.

She told me the price and I pulled out my wallet about to pay when the honey blonde lady came up and paid for it and the cashier handed me my drink. "You didn't have to do that but thank you." I said shyly walking away from the cash register with her walking beside. "Np." She smiled. "So I was wondering if you would like to sit here with me and talk for a little if you don't have anything to do." She asked nervously playing with the bracelet on her risk.

I smiled brightly knowing that I made her nervous. "Sure." I sat down and she sat down in front of me. "What's your name beautiful." I twirled my jet black hair with my fingers. "Onika but I go by Nicki." I flexed my dimples. "Can I call you Nika?" She asked. "Yea. What's your name?" I giggled at the name she gave me. "Beyoncé but people call me bey." She shrugged. "A beautiful name to match an even more beautiful lady." She blushed at my compliment.

"Thank you." She replied. "Your welcome  bumblebee." I sipped more of my drink. I starred at her taking in all of her features. She had nice sharp eyebrows plump pink lips hazel almond shape eyes. My eyes lingered down to her nice sized breast. "Onika my eyes are up here." She snapped at me. "I'm sorry I-I was just um." I stumble over my words in embarrassment. "It's ok I got a look at yours to." She laughed and I laughed nervously.

"I was asking you what you do for fun." She smiled at me. "Well I write what most people call poetry but sometimes I put beats to them so that makes them raps but other than that I don't have fun." I stated honestly. "Well we'll have to change that."  She smirked. "What do you do for fun?" I finished my drink. I rested my chin on my fist giving her my full attention.

"I like bowling skating painting and singing." I laughed at her rambling. "That's cool I wish I could skate." I pouted. "Aww I'll teach you one day if you want." She copied my pout. "Yay." I smiled clapping and moving around in my seat. "Well I don't wanna hold you up any longer." She sighed standing up. I pouted, I didn't want it to end. "Ok." I stood up to. "Why are you pouting Nika?" She looked at me in awe.

"No reason." I lied trying to stop pouting. She squinted her eyes at me. "Can I get your number so we could maybe hang out another time?" I pressed my lips together and grabbed my phone from my back pocket. "Of course." She gave me her phone and I handed her mine. I put my number in and I made my contact name Nika💋😇 and gave her, her phone back.

After she was done we hugged and I left.

Beyoncé
I watched as her hips swayed, her ass would jiggle occasionally as she walked away. "Damn." I said to myself. My thoughts where disturbed when my phone started ringing. "What?" I asked into the phone. "Is that how your supposed talk to your best bitch?" I heard my best friend Kelly's voice through my phone. "Kelendria state your business." I laughed. "Wyd?." I smack my teeth. "Nothing is that all you wanted?" I asked In A irritated tone.

"Yea." She mumbled lowly and I hung up on her starting my car and heading home.

-
Onika
Next Day
Today is this worst day ever. I didn't get any sleep because I had a nightmare and couldn't go back to sleep, Lala is mad at me because I threw my medicine in the toilet and she has to go get more. I was interrupted out of my thought when I got a text from Beyoncé. She asked me if we could hang out today. I don't wanna be mean and just say no but I can't say yes I don't have my medicine so I have to just say I'm busy and maybe we could hang out
another time.

I told her and even through text I could tell she was sad and I felt bad. "Lala you think you could get my medicine by today?." I asked her folding my lips between my teeth. "No I have to call them and the fastest you could get it is by tomorrow but why what do you have to do?" She squinted her eyes at me. "I was going to hang out with a friend." I frowned.

Fuck that medicine I want to meet the girl.
Roman said to me. "No I'm not going with her like this, your going to embarrass me and she won't ever talk to me again." Told him. What about me Nicki I wanna meet her pwease. Barbie pleaded but I ignored her."So who were you going to hang out with?" Lala questioned. "Her name is Beyoncé." My face heated up and she laughed. "Ooouu she sounds pretty." She laughed.

"Yea she's a beauty but I had to tell her I was busy because I don't have my medicine and I don't want her to catch me 'talking to myself'." I huffed slouching my shoulders. "Well you can only blame yourself for that Nika, I'm sorry." Her face softened. "I know." I frowned heading back to my room. "Wait I think I might have some of the older medicine you use to use but it's not as strong as the kind you use now so there's a possibility that it won't stop them completely." She said. "I'll take it." I grabbed my phone as she went to go get it.

I dialed beys number. "Hello." I heard her say. "I actually am free today so we can hang out." I told her and she gasped. "Really?" She asked. "Yea, send me your address and give me 20 minutes and I'll be there." I told her as I Lala handed me the medicine and I put my jacket on.