Chapter 14: I Dare You

Picture Of Rina

Episode 14
1st trimester is over. YES!
We're going to a training camp. UGH!
Yukio: "The only two people who aren't going to be tested is Yuki and Rina."
Everyone: "WHAT?!"
Yukio: "Well they are already Exorcists remember. They can already go on missions but choose not to for your sake."
Yuki: "Yup."
-=+=-
Shura: "Hey Rina. You don't put your hair down do you?"
Rina: "Nope."
Shura: "And Yuki, you never take off those glasses do you?"
Yuki: "No, I'm farsighted so I need these for now."
Rina: "She says for now, but she never takes them off."
Shura: "Why do you only wear those uniforms. Isn't it hot in there?"
Rin & Yuki: "Yeah. I guess."
Shura: "I dare you to take off your jackets, put your hair down, and take off your glasses. And stay like that for the whole day."
Rina: "Fine."
Yuki: "Because you obviously want us to."
Goodbye jacket, hair band. And Yuki took off her jacket and glasses.
Yuki: "There."
Rina: "Well I'm done with my circle."
Yuki: "Me too."
Rina: "See you later Shura."
-=+=-
Everyone: "Woah Rina is that you?!"
Rina: "Yes."
Everyone: "Yuki is that you?!"
Yuki: "Yes."
Everyone: "YOU LOOK DIFFERENT!"
Rina: "We know."
-Dinner-
Rin: "YOU PACKED YOURSELF DINNER!"
Rina: "Uh. Yeah."
Yuki: "You have a problem with that? It was supposed to be our snack, but we forgot to eat it."
-=+=-
We talked about the test and the lanterns.
Yukio: "Yukio and Rina will help only two people. And those two people will be Rin and Renzo. Rina's with Rin." Every Fucking Time. "And Yuki's with Renzo."
Everyone: "What?!"
Yukio: "Oh don't worry. Rina and Yuki won't show them the direction, they'll only help them fight. And they'll also fight against their alliance."
That seems fair >=)
"No hard feelings."
"Ready." *gunshot*
SCREAM!
Rina: "Shiemi!"
Rin: "Shiemi!"
Rin got really mad he used his power.
Rina: "Rin! You have to calm down!"
Rin: "Oh crap."
He calmed down.
Rina: "By the power within me, red, black, green,ocean. I command you to open."
Umi: "What's wrong master?"
Ketsueki: "What happened?"
Rina: "Can you help me with Shiemi?"
Umi: "Of course!" Umi is a healing dragon. So hopefully she can heal Shiemi. I know she means a lot to Rin. She means a lot to me too.
*Rustle*
Suguro: "Okumura. What was that."
Shoot.
Suguro: "Are you going to answer me or what?"
...
Suguro: "What happened to Moriyama? Is she okay?"
Rina: "She's fine. I've got her."
I guess he didn't see it.
Suguro: "So anyways. Did any of you two know what that blue light was?"
Fuuuuuuuu-
Suguro: "It happened so fast and it was so bright i didn't even know what it was."
Whew.
Rin: "I don't know. I didn't get a good glimpse either. Maybe it was one of those... what do you call them... "
Rina: "Why'd you come anyways?"
Suguro: "Wh-why did I come?! To help Moriyama!"
Rin: "But you said we couldn't help each other."
Suguro: "Well hearing that scream who wouldn't?!"
Rina: "She's fine Umi's got her."
*rustle rustle*
Someone jumped out of the bushes.
Yuki: "OW!"
Rina: "Yuki?! But aren't you with-"
Renzo: "OW!"
Rina: "Shima."
Yuki: "Why're you all here anyways?"
Renzo: "You guys hanging out."
Rina: "Ugh, I can't take this anymore. Yuki do you still have the jacket and hair band?"
Yuki: "Yeah here. Do you have my glasses and jacket?"
Rina: "Yeah here."
We handed each other's stuff. So I put my hair back in a ponytail, and my jacket on. And Yuki put her glasses and jacket back on.
*Vibrations*
Renzo: "It's Konekomaru. He says he found a lantern, but he needs help."
Rina: "Ugh."
Yuki: "Ugh."
Rin: "What?"
Rina: "Nothing. Let's just go help."
-=+=-
Rin: "It's a peg lantern. It waits for someone to light it, and then it starts moving around. It eats things for fuel. It especially likes girls. So this was pretty hard for Yuki and me a year ago."
Yuki: "Yeah. So Rina and I are going to stand back."
Renzo: "Wuss."
Rina: "Well do you WANT us to be fuel. To be honest Yuki and I are your only hope of survival."
Suguro: "Fine."
Konekomaru: "I already have a formation for the five of us. So the two of you can do whatever you want."
Rina: "Oh then, might as well walk around then."
-=+=-
A firework.
Yuki: "I'll go after them."
Rina: "Are you sure you can handle it?"
Yuki: "That depends."
Then she ran off.
Rina: "Ahh. It-it-it's a bug swarm."
Renzo: "VIYf jwh ngp."
Rin: "Okay."
Then Suguro explained the plan. So it is either me or Moriyama who has to cross.
Rina: " I've already almost been eaten by one of those things. A lot of them went after me. So, I guess I'll be the one."
Konekomaru: "So it's settled."
Renzo: "Do you expect me to go through that thing with her thighs on my face.I'm going to die before I get there."
Konekomaru: "Fine then Rin will do it."
SCREAM
Rina: "Yuki... "
She'll be fine. I hope.
Rin: "What was that?!"
Rina: "No time. We have to get going."
Renzo: "But that's your sister!"
Rina: "I'm pretty sure my sister can handle this. And if she can't...then I'll run after it."
We carried on with the plan.
I got thrown to the other side. Jeez. I've never done that plan in awhile. I guess Yuki and I never forgot about the past. Because everything we do with these people, keep reminding us of our old friends. Eheh. It's kind of funny.
Rin leaned on the post of the bridge. And the bridge fell. Oh no. One of the seals came off... it was A GIANT MOTH!
Rina: "RIN!"
- end