Chapter 18: Familiars

Episode 18
Blackness was coming towards us. There were red glowing eyes inside it. I had the paper to summon my familiars. Yes, they don't need the papers to summon anymore, but I use them so they can teleport to me.
Rina: "Red, black, blue ocean, by the power within me, I command you to open!"
Umi and Ketsueki were in their true forms. They attacked but slowly retreated. We got blown away. Rin and I were about to unleash the swords, when Yuki and Yukio came to our rescue.
The others came as we were cleaning up. I read the text from Mephisto. I don't know about Izumo and Rin though.
Mephisto wants all the exorcists to come, it's important. The demon Ghufu came into the academy. The barrier Mephisto made was up. So we need to know how it got in here.
-Insert the rest of what they said here-
-=+=-
Rina: "You aren't really going to bai-"
And he's trying to get out the window until someone came in and he started to freak out.
It was Konekomaru. And there was that crow. Rin tried to kill the dmon who had gained the trust of Konekomaru. But he ran out, and told them Rin started to run after him.
Rin: "Suguro, stay away from him he's dangerous."  
Suguro: "You're the only one dangerous around here."
Rin: "Don't lie to me!"
Rin charged towards Konekomaru but Suguro stopped him.
Suguro: "Okumura what're you doing."
Yukio: "Stop it Rin."
Yukio pointed his gun at Rin.
Rina: "You fools. You're all fools."
Everyone: "H-huh?!"
Rina: "Fine, don't believe him. You'll regret it I swear." I ran. Ran away from all of this. It made my head hurt, it made my heart burn.
Yuki's P.O.V
Yuki: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"
Suguro: "Yeah Rin!"
Yukio: "She's right. Rin what are you doing?"
Yuki: "I'm not talking about Rin. I'm talking about the rest of you. If you really want to save your friend why don't you just believe him! My sister ran out crying because of you! You people make me sick."
Suguro: "I told you Okumura if you hurt one of my friends, I'll kill you."
Yuki: "You're all idiots! Why can't you believe him!"
Yukio: "Why are you!"
Yuki: "Because I can see the stupid demon that's with Konekomaru! And you don't believe me!"
I dropped all of my books in frustration. They were all speechless.
I started to pick them up. All of them except Rin tried to help me.
Yuki: "I can do it on my own! Just stay away from me and my sister!"
I've never been this way for so long. I hate when people just don't get it. They don't believe people who are right. I can't believe I was friends with Yukio. And here I thought he was cute. Hah! I'm an idiot.
Yuki: " I must get going now. I was going to give these files to yukio, but it seems he has other plans. I'll just go and comfort my frustrated sister." I walked away. Never wanting to see these people again.
"Those damn flames are going to kill someone you jerk."
That's it. I wanted to cover it up but I'm tired of it.
Yuki: "You... you people. I hate all of you. I just-" Darkness surrounded me. " I just wanted to be normal again. I never wanted my pain to come out again."
Yukio: "Yu-Yuki?"
Yuki: "I'm sick and tir-"
Rina's P.O.V
I stopped Yuki. I blacked her out, so she would stop talking and stressing herself out.
Rin: "R-Rina!"
Rina: "She's in stress because of you people. How could you push her on like that."
Suguro: "But Okumura's the one trying to kill Konekomaru!"
Rina: "No, he's not. He's trying to kill the demon that has become an alliance with him. This is serious!" Ugh no use. I won't convince them.
Rina: "Nevermind. Like you'd believe me. All you'd do is just piss me off and I'd lose control. I'm just happy I came in time before Yuki went out of control."
I walked away leaving my sister there. She fainted. She would wake up in a few minutes.
-=+=-
We're back on the roof again.
Rina: "Sorry about my sister."
Rin: "No problem, but why did she get so pissed off?"
Rina: "She hates when people don't believe in people even when they're right."
Rin: "Oh. Ugh. I keep doing that. Almost killing people with the flames."
Rina: "Just be confident about them, if you aren't then why should they obey a master like you?"
Rin: "I guess."
Suddenly crow man is back.
Rina: "Shoot Rin you need to get-"
The crow thing got me, now I was falling off the stupid building.
Rin: "RINA!"
We finally reached the ground. I don't get it. Why are you aiming for me?
Demon: "Yes! I will rid the world from all of Satan's beings. Starting with the future Daughter in-law of Satan!"
Roll! I got out of that.
Yuki: "DON'T HURT MY SISTER!"
We all tried to stop the demon, but he had a wind barrier.
Demon: "I'm going to kill you first my dear. Seems the spawn of Satan is rather fond of you."
Rin & Yuki: "DON'T HURT HER!"
Close your eyes, and it will all be over.
Oh no. Know he grabbed Rin. We'll both die at this rate. I blacked out...
Where am I? Wh-where am I?!
Why did I black out?!
???: You know too much.
What?!
???: We can't let you figure out your past. Oh no not now.
Wh-what...
???: Such a shame, you were having an amazing party now weren't you.
???: I guess you can go back now. We've spent too much time.
I woke up in the hospital.
Yuki: "Rina!"
Rina: "Huh? Oh Hi."
Yuki: "I'm so sorry! I'm really really sorry for... for all of this."
Rina: "It's fine. I mean, I walked into it anyways. There's nothing you could've done to change the outcome."
Yuki: "I'm sorry."
Rina: "It's fine. Just go back to the dorms. I'm sure Yukio is worried about you." I winked at her.
Yuki: "Ugh. Whatever. See you."
Rina: "See ya."
Then she left. B-back to darkness.