Chapter 11: Directionally Challenged

Episode 11
We went to the beach today. Woooo.
Yuki: "If they expect us to put on swimsuits they're dead wrong."
Rina: "You and me both sister."
-=+=-
"YUKI! YOU B!@CH!"
I feel so violated in this swimsuit. Yuki stole my clothes. What she doesn't know is that I have hers. Ugh. Screw you you two piece.
Both: "You do realize it's not your turn to swim right?"
Rina: "Yeah. Until Yuki decides to forcibly put this on me. And she has my clothes. But I have hers too."
Rin: "Okay."
Rina: "Now if you excuse me I have to go and forcibly grab my clothes back. Atleast my hair isn't down, You'll never see me like that."
I finally got my clothes back. When I got back out it seemed as though Izumo drowned or something. We rushed to where she was.
The kid saved her?! Suddenly we went to look at what everyone was looking at. It was the ocean, it was black. An old man explained everything. It was a demon. As much of a squid.
-Later That Day-
We bumped into that kid again.
Rina: "You want us to lead you to the pet shop?"
Kid: "Yeah!"
-=+=-
Izumo: "I'm surprised we had to give directions to one of the locals."
Rina: "I know right."
Rin: "Hey where's Yuki?"
Rina: "Yukio."
Renzo: "Why'd you need to go to the pet shop anyways?"
Kid: "My dog's sick."
Izumo: "So whenever you want to go to the pet shop your dog brings you there."
Kid: "Yeah."
Renzo: "I knew it this kid is directionally challenged."
Kid: "Well you should've met my dad, he was really directionally challenged."
Izumo: "I don't think you should brag about that."
Rin: "Why is everything we talk about always revert back to your dad."
Kid: "Because he was pretty awesome."
Rina: "You mean he-"
We stopped in our tracks.
Kid: "6 months ago my dad went to go chase that demon."
Renzo: "Your dad was that guy?"
Kid: "I swore that I would find that demon and kill it!"
-=+=-
Then we went back. So much squid... I almost hurled.
We started talking about the Kraken and figured that was the demon that came 6 months ago.
Then his "Kitty cat" called so we have the day off tomorrow. Or so we thought...
"Yup you're babysitting tomorrow."
Oh god.
Beddy Bye Time.
-=+=-
Kuro, Umi, Ketsueki: "WAKE UP RIN! WAKE UP RINA! IT'S THE SEA! IT'S SERIOUS!"
Rin and I were face to face. When I woke up he was smiling.
Rina: "Why are you smiling?"
He scooted back a little bit.
Rin: "N-Nothing!"
Okay then.
-=+=-
Rina: "I bet that kid saw this too."
Izumo: "i'm gonna go check on him!"
Rin: "Really?"
Izumo: "Well yeah, he saved me didn't he? Plus I don't like it when people do something half cot."
-=+=-
Rina: "She said we don't have to go out there yet."
Renzo: "She has to be hungry."
Rin: "It's weird isn't it. She usually doesn't get worried about people."
Rina: "I know."
Suddenly we heard loud roaring outside.
Rin: "Th-there is is!"
When we reached the harbor Renzo started saying the Aria. Hopefully this works. If it doesn't we have Kuro, Umi, and Cherry.
Renzo: "It's not working!"
Rina: "Probably because squids don't have ears!"
Rin: "What are you talking about! That thing's got huge ears!"
He pointed at the fins on top of the squid's head.
Rina & Renzo: "THOSE ARE FINS MAN!"
Rin: "Seriously?!"
Then it smashed the bridge we were on.
Kuro, Umi, and Ketsueki turned into their true forms.
Rina: "Umi! Ketsueki!"
Rin: "Kuro!"
...
Rin: "This is like a monster movie! Kick his ass Kuro!"
Rina: "GO KETSUEKI! UMI!"
Suddenly Kuro bit the squid. And Umi and Ketsueki were knocked out.
We don't know what to do anymore.
Then a harpoon went into that squid. It was the kid! Suddenly rin ran off, and I went after him.
Rin: "Stupid kid!"
Rin jumped into the ocean to the boat. He tried to warn the kid, but he jumped off. He thought he finished the kraken, but it got him. He almost drowned until Rin saved him. There was only one thing Rin could do.
Rina: "RIN! THE SWORD! JUST USE IT!"
With that he got out the sword, and blue flames were everywhere, blue flames don't go out in the water. This could be bad, if anyone saw him. Suddenly he put back his sword. And someone was calling the kid's name. It was his... DAD?!
-=+=-
So the squid wasn't the kraken? And the squid helped the kid's dad? It turned over a new leaf? OMFG I'm just going to... go home.
Rina: "That's ADORable."
Rin: "I know right."
Rina: "You don't have to tear up about it."
- end