Chapter 16: Snap Out Of It

Episode 16
1/2

I'm the only one left.
Rina: "Rin! You have to calm down!"
He wasn't listening. Ugh. Both him and I got flown back.
Rina: "Rin! You have to snap out of it!"
He was going to go towards them. I held his arm.
Rina: "You're not going anywhere."
Rin: "Ri-"
Rina: "You idiot. If you really want to defeat Satan, don't become him."
I shook him.
Rina: "Don't you get it. You're becoming one of them! Jeez."
I don't know why, but he hugged me.
Rina: "rin you have to calm down." I whispered.
He finally did. Yukio rushed towards us.
Arthur: "Blue as that night now wasn't it."
-Put the rest of what he said here-
Arthur: "Hello my little cousins!"
Yuki: "In law. You'll never be a part of our family."
Arthur: "I shall execute the two of you. Considering you were both given the power of Satan."
Yuki: "NO! Not my sister!"
Shura came with her sword.
He dropped us.
Rina: "Rin."
Arthur got a call. We all have to go for discipline. Rin and I were evidence. Yuki. Take care of everyone else. Please.
Mephisto: He grabbed my sword, "Here you go Miss Yuki. Hold on to this. I don't want to see your sister do anything." And he gave it to her.
-=+=-
"Are the creatures standing before me the son and daughter of Satan?"
Mephisto: "Son yes. Daughter no. She is the beloved daughter of Adramelech. Also the future daughter in law of Satan. I cannot hide anything from you any longer."
"I see... "
Yuki's P.O.V
Yukio: "And then Rin was born. His mother was human. But his father was Satan."
Konekomaru: "What about you Yuki."
Yuki: "15 years ago me and my sister were born. A mother. And a human stepfather. Our original father was Adramelech. He told his wife one thing before he left. That my sister would marry the son of Satan. And that Yuki should be my replacement in hell as Chancellor."
Konekomaru: "But aren't you twins. Doesn't that mean you two have that power also?"
Yuki & Yukio: "No, we didn't get the blue flames."
Yukio: "But I have to get examined everyday though. So they know I'm still human."
Yuki: "And I don't have anything to do with it. If I was forced to marry Yukio then yes there's a chance I might've had them, but my father wants me to be Chancellor. That's it."
Yukio: "Then the koma sword got too powerful for him, it awoke in him 3 months ago. And had been living a lie."
Yuki: "Rina doesn't remember anything. Not our birth father. Not his face. She has amnesia. I can't tell her anything. I can't."
Shiemi: "What will they do to Rin and Rina?!"
Yukio: "There's a chance they're going to kill Rin. And if needed, they'll kill Rina too."
Everyone: "What?!"
Then we started talking about the Koma sword. Or it's real name which I forgot. But all I can tell you is that we can forge it back together.
Yukio: "I know how all of you must feel. So can you please help my brother."
Yuki: "They're both good people. You've seen that. If they get killed who knows what will happen to my father. He could do something crazy, if his plan doesn't work out."
We went through the door, and went to their town. They led us to where the people were. Even though this has nothing to do with my sister. If Rin dies who knows what Satan will do to Rina.
-=+=-
We went to their sister temple, because she needs iron sand that has been blessed. So we'll need that. The weird part is that everyone was unconscious. There were demons here. We ran to where yukio and Suguro was.
Yuki: "Yukio! Don't listen to them!" I shot the demon that was talking to Yukio.
-=+=-
Rina's P.O.V
They're going to bet if Rin and I become their saviors, or be the king and queen of Gehenna. We'll be their saviors. We'll never go to Gehenna. We won't go on their side. Suddenly Amaimon came back. You bastard. H-he broke the capsules.
Rina: "Rin wake up. Please."
I kept shaking him. Rin. Wake up. Wake up.
Suguro: "RINA! RIN! Don't just stay there. Use the swords and fight!" He-he fixed the Koma sword. or Katakana sword. Come on Rin. Wake up. Suguro threw my sword, and I put it back in my belt. Suguro passed it to Shima, who passed it to Izumo, who passed it to Yukio, who put it on Rin's chest. In the end Rin woke up.
Then we exterminated Amaimon. Then Rin fell back down. And so did I.
- end