Chapter 20: HELP

Episode 20
The guys were out on a mission in their old town. Yuki and I bailed, we were really tired.
*Vibrations*
From: Shura
Subject: HELP!
I need you to get to this stupid town ASAP with Yuki. HURRY!
Okay.
Rina: "Yuki! We need to save people's asses."
Yuki: "Okay." She got her gun and some bullets. We ran and got a ride to their hometown.
-=+=-
Rina: "What do you need help with Shura?!"
Shura: "Yukio ran off that way."
Yuki: "I'll go after him."
Yuki's P.O.V
Yukio! Why are you running after this guy.
When he ran into the clock tower I ran after him. He ran up the steps and saw that guy.
Yuki: "Yukio you have the wrong guy!"
Guy: "See even your girlfriend agrees."
Yukio: "She is not my girlfriend!"
Yuki: "I am not his girlfriend!"
Guy: "Say what you want. You both failed epicly."
Yukio: "We'll settle this at the academy."
Guy: "And if I refuse?"
The clock tower started to fall apart.
Yukio: "GET DOWN."
We both fell to the ground. And Yukio held me close. When it was over, we went towards the ladder.
Yukio: "He got away."
-=+=-
When we got back Rina tried to help Rin get his world unstuck. When Yukio and Rin fought in the end Yukio shot him with a tranquilizer. And he went off. I went after him.
Yuki: "You aren't actually going to go after this are you?"
Yukio: "I am."
Yuki: "You have to be crazy."
Yukio: "I guess I am."
Yuki: "Fine. But can you promise me you'll come back alive."
Yukio: "I promise I'll come back alive."
Yuki: "Good. Well good luck."
-=+=-
Rina's P.O.V
Shura talked about him controlling his flames.
Shura: "Didn't I tell you to teach him?"
Rina: "Like he listened."
Rin: "This is no time for a drill!"
Rina: "It isn't a drill! The candles represent people you love and care about! If you can't control the flames then they'll be like the candles, burn to death! Now be confident and learn to control them."
Suddenly I wanted to go to the bathroom so I did. Yuki went with me. Suddenly a guy with a mask got us and brought us to the boys' dorm. Now Yuki and I are stuck in here.
-=+=-
Rin. Yukio. Where are you guys when we need you the most.
???: So you two girls are the most important thing to the Son of Satan and his little brother hmmmm."
Rina: "Why do you want us."
???: "Because if you two died, now wouldn't that almost equal the pain of losing family. I mean you four have known each other ever since you were seven."
Rina: "What?"
???: "Oh you lost memory I forgot, but when you two were 7 you met Rin and Yukio. Sadly Rin thought you died. So that's why he doesn't remember you. And Yuki nor Yukio has ever told you or him since."
Wh-what?! Suddenly a grenade of holy water came. Yukio tried to tranquilize him, but it didn't work. Now we were suffocating in the cobwebs.
Then Rin came. He learned the flames burn the cobwebs. So he burned all the cobwebs surrounding us. That guy was finally on the floor. Defeated. Hopefully. It wasn't a he it was a she. And she was his wife! WHAT?!
- end