Trapped

⚠️In this chapter there will be:⚠️
•smut
(•hurting)

Jungkook's pov
"Wait what! Aren't you my mom's new boyfriend?" I asked from "W".
"Wow, why did it take so long for you to see it? I was expectig better from you. Your mom has told a lot about you... and San too."
"Don't you dare to say he's name! Wait have you done something to him?!"
"No my little baby, I haven't done anything to him so don't worry. And about your broke up....."
"You sure?! And don't call me that and what you want to tell me about the broke up?"
"Well I mean I haven't done any bruises or something like that to him, but he's at my basement so I can make you want to be mine. And about the broke up, It's all done by me. Do you remember that I was the one to tell you what to do from the beginning."
"But why are you doing this to my mom and me? Do you even love her and did you know I love San. I'm never going to love you!"
"Ou boy you are going to be hard... well I'm doing this because I love you. When we first met with your mom and she asked me to be her boyfriend I was going to say no but then I thought... If I'm with her I can see you a lot. After 2 weeks I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to see you every day and every night, but you were so much with your friends and San.... So I started to plan how I could see you all the time. And so I don't love your mom, but I love you. And yes you are going to love me, because I have San.... and even if you don't love me, you still have to be with me or I'll hurt San. So can we now start?"
"Start what!?" "You promised me I can do whatever I want because I let those two leave."
"After one question. Why did you hurt Yeosang and Seonghwa if you wanted me?"
"I did it so I can get you away from San and because I wanted to show you my power." "So they were just like your toys!!" "Yes." W said and smirked. My tears started to fall again. "JUST DO ALREADY WHAT YOU WANT AND DO IT AS LONG YOU WANT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" I screamed with tears. "As you want baby." I was wearing a buttoned shirt and W started to open it slowly. I closed my eyes and tried to think about something else.
Suddenly W whispered in my ear and putted his hand inside of my pants. "You ready babe?" I let out a small sound. I opened my eyes and looked at W. He was smiling. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.
W started to suck my neck a lot. I think he left many hickeys on my neck.

Yeosang's pov
I was running with Seonghwa to his home, but suddenly I started to think about Jungkook and W. Is Jungkook okay? Is W hurting him? I took Seonghwa's hand to stop him. "Why are you stopping?!" Seonghwa asked. "I feel like we should help Jungkook. What if W is hurting him?" I said. "Well, what are we going to do? We don't have anything else than our phones." Seonghwa said. "Right we have our phones! We can call to Jungkook's mom or father." I said like everything was going well. "Do we have his mother's or dad's number?" Seonghwa asked. "No..." I said sadly. "I know who has! Maybe." Seonghwa said. "Who?" "San!
After all, they were together before all this. Right?" Seonghwa said and took his phone and was about to open it. But it didn't open. "I don't have any battery." Seonghwa said sadly. "Then I will call to San." I took my phone and looked at the battery. I had 13%.

I called to San. "Hi. What is it Yeosang? Clock is like three in the morning." San answered. "Well don't panic or anything but Jungkook is in a big problem. And we need your hel-" I didn't even have time to say the end when San was already answering. "WHAT! Is he okay? Is he hurt? Where is he? I will come to help! Where are you guys now? What do I ne-" "Relax San. We don't know is he hurt, but a man named W chased us but suddenly he just wanted Jungkook and now we are in the middle of the road." I said to San. "I will come to help you guys. I have to. I can't let W hurt my boyfriend." San said. "Boyfriend?" I asked. "Yeah. Well Jungkook told me everything after the Halloween party and we got together again... I mean he told me that he did it all because someone told him to or that man will kill he's mom and it looks like that man is W. So where are you I will come there and we go to save Jungkook." San said. "Just come quietly to my home. They are there and we meet at the front door with you. So come quietly but fastly. Okay?" I asked. "Okay. See you soon." San said and ended the call.