Day before halloween party

Yeosang's pov
At the school
Weird.... I haven't seen Seonghwa today. Oh there he is. "Hi Yeosang!" Seonghwa screamed. "Hi." I said slowly. "Can you be today after school?"Seonghwa asked. "Yes, I think. Why?" I asked. "I'm just bored."He said. "Okay, see you after school." I screamed after him.
Seonghwa was wearing cute clothes.

(Something like this)After schoolWhere is he? (Seonghwa if you didn't got it) Suddenly Yeosang heard Seonghwa screaming "STOP IT!!" Yeosang ran quickly toward the sound

After school
Where is he? (Seonghwa if you didn't got it) Suddenly Yeosang heard Seonghwa screaming "STOP IT!!" Yeosang ran quickly toward the sound. Yeosang saw some guys harassing Seonghwa. "What are you guys doing!?" I asked. "None of your business Kang!" One guy said to me. "Oh yes it is!" I said. "Oh... Kang has a crush." Another guy said. "No I don't have, just don't touch him!!!!" I screamed angrily. "Okay okay, relax Kang." The biggest guy said. Then the guys left. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I think so." Seonghwa said.
"Okay lets go to my home." I said. "Okay." Seonghwa said and started to walk.

At Yeosang's home
Seonghwa's pov
We finaly arrived at Yeosangs home. He's home looks nice. "Hi again Mrs. Kang." I said. "Hi Seonghwa." Mrs. Kang said with lovely voice. "Can you do some food mom?" Yeosang asked his mom. "Yes I can. Do you guys want to help me?" She asked. I looked Yeosang and he looked like waiting me to answer. "We can help you. I'm good at cooking." I said. After cooking we ate the food and then we went to Yeosang's room. After a long time he asked what the guys at school were doing to me. "I think they were gays, because they were trying to kiss me and take my shirt off." I said to Yeosang. "That's horrible!" Yeosang said. "Why they thinked you have a crush on me?" I asked. "I don't want to talk about it." He said with a embarrassed face. "Okay??" I said. "Ou.."Yeosang said quietly. "What?" I said. "My friend asked me if I want to go a halloween party at school tomorrow. Do you want to come with me?" Yeosang asked me. Did Yeosang just ask me to go party with him? "I can come with you if you want." I said. "Okay. Do you want to help me with choosing a outfit? He asked and I said yes. We choosed this outfit.....

It little bit look like he's normal style, but it's okay.
"I think I have to go home now so bye." I said to Yeosang. "Okay bye, see you at the halloween party." He said.

(Next chapter will be at the halloween party, and I try to do something cool/interesting☆)