Halloween party (part 3)

What should I do!?!? The guy saw me and I don't know should I run or what..... "Kang!? Do you want to come here with me and Seonghwa?" "No thank you." I tried smile to the guy. "Okay, but can you come, because Seonghwa wants you to come here." "Okay..... I come." I walked in the class and saw Seonghwa sitting. He looked scared...... I don't know what to think about this all.

I don't rememder anything after that, because something hit me and I faint.

San's pov
"Where is Yeosang? Now both of them are somewhere!?" I said. "Should we go look together where they are?" Yunho asked. "No I go and look if I found them somewhere." I said. "Okay." Hongjoong said. I went to look where they are. After a while I realised that I haven't check math class...... so I was going to check there.
Yeosang's pov
I wake up and realised that I was bound in the chair. I tried to get off, but it was hard. "Why are you doing this to us and who the hell you are!?" I screamed to the guy. "Oh Kang... why you have to scream and I'm doing this just for fun. And you can call me JK."

(WHO YOU THINK HE IS😏)

"OKAY JK, how you know my "name"?" I asked. "My boyfriend told me about you and all your friends." "Who is your boyfriend?"

(Sorry.... this is so short......but is there even anyone reading this story and if there is do you like this story or is this bad....?)