End or not

Dying⚠️
Yeosang's pov
W lifted my head with his knife. He looked at me with happy face. "You think that was all you needed to do to beat me?" I said to him and smiled. After that I kicked him. He fell to the floor. I got up. "Giving up alredy?" I asked. He looked at me angrily. Then he got up and pointed me with the knife. "How dare you!" He shouted. "Everyone. Please leave this room." I said to everyone. Seonghwa looked at me with woried look. I nodded to him. Then everyone left the room.
W looked confused. "Why did you tell them to leave?" He asked. "Because I didn't want them to see this." I said and stabbed W with my knife.
W's pov
Did that b*stard just stab me with knife. I looked at Yeosang and tried to stab him with my knife, but he dodged. "Stay still you a**hole!" I shouted. After five attempts to stab him, I finally stabbed him in hand. "How does that feel?" I asked. "I don't even feel it." He said. When he tried to attack, I dodged and opened the rooms door so that he stumbled into the upstairs railing and fell backwards. Next thing I knew was that everyone started to run down the stairs.
Yeosang's pov
I tried to stab W again, but he dodged and opened the rooms door. Next thing I knew was that I fell over the railing.
After that everything went black.
Seonghwa's pov
Suddenly the door opened and Yeosang ran out of the room and fell over the railing. I started to run down the stairs and everyone else followed me. I fell next to Yeosang and lifted him into my arms. "No. No. No. Wake up Yeosang! Everything is okay. Just open your eyes." I said while crying.
I looked up and saw W looking down at us from the upstairs. He took his knife and dropped it down. It hit Yeosang's stomach. I looked at Yeosang's stomach and started crying even more. After that W climbed onto the railing and jumped down.
I couldn't believe my eyes. He just jumped down.
I started feeling dizzy. "Stay awake Seonghwa. You can't fall asleep. Jungkook is bad! Even worst than W! He's going to kill you all. He has been lyi-" "Yeosang!" I screamed. I'm sure he just talked to me... but he's dead.
I remember what Yeosang said about Jungkook. "Jungkook?" I said. "Yeah?" He said. "Nothing actually." I said and took my phone. I texted to the others... "go out. NOW!" The others looked at me and I turned my head towards the door. The others nodded and started walking to the door. "Stop!" Jungkook shouted. "You move, and I'm going to explode this house!" He said. "But why Jungkook?" San asked. "Because... I can." Jungkook said and pressed somekind of button and a random voice began to count down from ten. Everyone started to panic and tried to open a door, but it was locked somehow. I just hugged Yeosang's dead body and cried....

Yeosang's pov
"Huh? Where am I?" I asked in a white room. "You are in heaven." Someone said. "I'm... where? Heaven?" I asked. "Yes and I'm here to tell you, you can talk to someone if you want, but you have 10 seconds and they will only hear you. You wanna do that?" They asked. "Yes..." I answered. "Who do you want to talk?" "I want to talk to Seonghwa." I said. "Okay." They said. "Stay awake Seonghwa. You can't fall asleep. Jungkook is bad! Even worst than W! He's going to kill you all. He has been lyi-. Damn it! Was that already 10 seconds?" I asked. "Yes." They said. "Okay... well then bye." I said and started walking... I don't know where, but... yeah.

(That was the end. Thank you if you read this story:) Have a nice day... or night:) )