everything is fishy

Start from the beginning

"I didn't say anything..... you yourself admitting it.... what is going on omm? You know you can't lie at me.... I know you very well"

Shaan said...
Ommkara feel trapped....
He know shaan is not a fool ...

(Kinna cute hai re 😍😍😍)

"I don't know what are you talking about.... you always teased me with Gauri.... you told that I am falling for her... and when I accept it now.... you are having doubts.? Seriously? "

Ommkara try to make shaan believe that he loves Gauri...

"Because we both know omm that you are a complicated, confuse and egostic person... I still not believe that you forgive Gauri for slapping you.... then believe in this love,marriage  drama is so far for me"

Shaan said seriously.....

"Fine.... don't believe.... I'll not going to show you any proof.... do whatever you want"

Saying this ommkara went from there

Saying this ommkara went from there.... try to skip from shaan.... because he know he can't lied to shaan for a long time....

"I know you are hiding something omm.... yes I want Gauri to be your life partner... but right now.... everything is looking fishy.... I'll find out the truth "

Shaan said to himself....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Evening....

In Gauri house....

Gayatri, ansh and piya talk with Gauri.... but she is stick in her decision...

Gayatri and piya was convinced but ansh is still not convince....

Gauri is sitting in her room... alone.... she is crying silently...
Not because of ommkara's  warning but she is feeling bad to hurt her friend Arjun.. .. she don't want to do it but she is trapped.... by that devil...